10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 7677787980 ...
tools
    I just got a Verizon Storm 9530 today. Unfortunately it's not yet unlocked and I'm on T-Mobile. Would anyone know where I can get this bad boy unlocked for no more than $10? I'm on a very limited budget atm and I'd appreciate any help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We can help you unlock it right away, you can email us at sales@cellunlock.net

01-08-10 09:15 PM
    I just got a Verizon Storm 9530 today. Unfortunately it's not yet unlocked and I'm on T-Mobile. Would anyone know where I can get this bad boy unlocked for no more than $10? I'm on a very limited budget atm and I'd appreciate any help!

Sure, we can do for $9.99.
    01-08-10 09:27 PM
    Let us know if you need help unlocking your Blackberry, we are online and can send you the code right away by email!
    01-08-10 09:38 PM
    Hi
    Yes we guarantee 100% it will work, We also offer live phone support in case you need help. The code is delivered within minutes. You will up and running in less than 5 minutes.
    You guys are AWESOME!!!!
    I emailed early Saturday morning... got a reply before noon that day!
    You guys ROCK!!!

I needed my phone to work on ATT... wooooo Hoooooo~~!!!!!!

TY TY TY
    01-09-10 01:51 PM
    I am using a 9530 storm on Verizon. If I go to Taiwan, which I believe has a CDMA network, do I still need to unlock my phone to use one of their sim cards?
    01-09-10 11:46 PM
    It would be up to them to activate it but verizon would have to remove it from their system. Unlocking a device only deals with the gsm side.

01-09-10 11:47 PM
    I am using a 9530 storm on Verizon. If I go to Taiwan, which I believe has a CDMA network, do I still need to unlock my phone to use one of their sim cards?
    Which Network do you plan on using?
    01-09-10 11:48 PM
    Which Network do you plan on using?
    I don't know yet, Verizon told me they had a CDMA network and said I could use roaming over there. I just got my BB and using a sim card over there sounds like the cheaper way to go.
    01-09-10 11:59 PM
    It would be up to them to activate it but verizon would have to remove it from their system. Unlocking a device only deals with the gsm side.

Does that mean I cannot just swap sim cards and expect it to work?
    01-10-10 12:01 AM
    Does that mean I cannot just swap sim cards and expect it to work?
    Taiwan has a lot of GSM Networks such as Chunghwa Telecom, Far EasTone Telecommunications, KG Telecom, MOBITAI, Taiwan Mobile, VIBO Telecom.

So you can buy a local prepaid SIM card in your phone and use it with your Storm but you will need to unlock it first.

If you have an account with Verizon, you can call them and ask them for the code for free (tell them you will be traveling and that you want to use a SIM card that you have in Taiwan). You need to have an account for 90 days and be up to date for them to give you the code.

If they don't give it to you, then you can buy the unlock code from us and we can unlock your Blackberry within a couple of minutes and you will be able to use your Blackberry with any GSM SIM card worldwide.

Let us know if you need more help.
    01-10-10 12:19 AM
    Taiwan has a lot of GSM Networks such as Chunghwa Telecom, Far EasTone Telecommunications, KG Telecom, MOBITAI, Taiwan Mobile, VIBO Telecom.

So you can buy a local prepaid SIM card in your phone and use it with your Storm but you will need to unlock it first.

If you have an account with Verizon, you can call them and ask them for the code for free (tell them you will be traveling and that you want to use a SIM card that you have in Taiwan). You need to have an account for 90 days and be up to date for them to give you the code.

If they don't give it to you, then you can buy the unlock code from us and we can unlock your Blackberry within a couple of minutes and you will be able to use your Blackberry with any GSM SIM card worldwide.

Let us know if you need more help.
    I have been on Verizon for several years but just got the BB and 1st time going to Taiwan. Thanks for the info. Sounds like Verizon should give me the code. If not I'll definitely get it from you.
    01-10-10 12:34 AM
    Taiwan... I missed the food down there, very good place to visit and eat. Have a nice trip down there
    01-10-10 05:43 PM
    I have been on Verizon for several years but just got the BB and 1st time going to Taiwan. Thanks for the info. Sounds like Verizon should give me the code. If not I'll definitely get it from you.
    I don't see why they shouldn't give you the code, but let us know if they don't
    01-10-10 06:51 PM
    What if you no longer have service with Verizon and they tell you the only way to recieve an unlock code is to have current service with them. I have at&t now and I want to use my strom. I would buy the I phone but im not eligiable yet for an upgrade so I figure why not try to use the BlackBerry I had with verizon.
    01-11-10 12:30 AM
    You will need to purchase a unlock code sorry

01-11-10 12:31 AM
    What if you no longer have service with Verizon and they tell you the only way to recieve an unlock code is to have current service with them. I have at&t now and I want to use my strom. I would buy the I phone but im not eligiable yet for an upgrade so I figure why not try to use the BlackBerry I had with verizon.
    We can get the unlock code for you right away and you will be able to use AT&T with your Storm. You can order the code from our website.
    01-11-10 12:31 AM
    I HAVE TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER 1-888-844-065
    and it wont work my phone has been unlocked to anysim card but now as it wwont make or recive calls or messages im doubting its been done properly, i really want this sorted i have had this phone for 6 months now and cant use it, and havent been able to do anything on it

HELP PLEASE X
    01-11-10 08:24 AM
    I HAVE TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER 1-888-844-065
    and it wont work my phone has been unlocked to anysim card but now as it wwont make or recive calls or messages im doubting its been done properly, i really want this sorted i have had this phone for 6 months now and cant use it, and havent been able to do anything on it

HELP PLEASE X
    With a SIM card inserted in your Blackberry, go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and then type the letters "mepd" (without the quotes)

What do you see next to Network?
    01-11-10 11:20 AM
    you have to show your keyboard first by hitting the menu key.
    01-11-10 01:20 PM
    Let us know if you need any help unlocking your phone!
    01-11-10 02:03 PM
    I upgraded to another phone and want to unlock my old Blackberry 9530 Storm and give it to my father who's going overseas. Called Verizon's cstr serv and they told me in order to unlock the storm I have to reactivate it, have it on my line for 60 days, although I had for a year now, and then they will give me the unlock code. Is there a work around for this. All I want to do is unlock the phone or do I have to leap through the hoops of fire that Verizon Wireless cstr serv has set for me.
    01-11-10 08:25 PM
    Thats why we're here! We can unlock your phone for you so you don't have to go through Verizon's steps. Let us know if you have any questions!
    01-11-10 08:27 PM
    I upgraded to another phone and want to unlock my old Blackberry 9530 Storm and give it to my father who's going overseas. Called Verizon's cstr serv and they told me in order to unlock the storm I have to reactivate it, have it on my line for 60 days, although I had for a year now, and then they will give me the unlock code. Is there a work around for this. All I want to do is unlock the phone or do I have to leap through the hoops of fire that Verizon Wireless cstr serv has set for me.
    You will need to buy the code from one of us unlockers here. We can get the code for you right away and you will be able to unlock your Blackberry in no time. You can email us at sales@cellunlock.net for more info.

01-11-10 08:30 PM
    Do you still need to unlock your Blackberry?
    01-13-10 11:04 AM
    ok... So i just bought a storm off of a friend to unlock an use on the att network... I have called the number, but they said the phone has to be acctivated on an account to unlock.. Is there anyway around this??? I need help.. PLEASE!!
    01-14-10 11:28 PM
2,692 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD