10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 7576777879 ...
tools
    Thank you very much CarrierUnlock I unlocked my storm today after I picked it up. But I'm having trouble gettign the data and everything to work on my AT&T blackberry data plan.
    Sounds like you will need to load the Service Books, here is the link

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...=service+books
    01-05-10 02:26 AM
    i sent in my information and payment to cellunlock.net for my unlock code. does anyone know how long it usually takes until i receive it in my email? it's been over an hour so far.
    01-05-10 10:00 PM
    i sent in my information and payment to cellunlock.net for my unlock code. does anyone know how long it usually takes until i receive it in my email? it's been over an hour so far.
    I think you will get the code soon.. he should come online soon.
    01-05-10 10:06 PM
    What is your order number we will resend it because codes are sent within a couple of minutes.
    01-05-10 10:55 PM
    Contact us if you are having problem trying to unlock your phone. Feel free to email is.
    01-06-10 12:39 AM
    Can I get a unlock code for a blackberry storm 1 from verizon for $10??? Can any1 help???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 10:23 PM
    Sure can.

01-06-10 10:24 PM
    We can work it out with you! Shoot us an email for more information
    01-06-10 10:31 PM
    Sure can.

Thanks for the responses
    So can u pm me more info please?

01-06-10 10:37 PM
    PM has been Sent
    01-06-10 10:56 PM
    Can I get a unlock code for a blackberry storm 1 from verizon for $10??? Can any1 help???

We can help you unlock your Blackberry. PM has been sent.
    01-06-10 11:41 PM
    I called but they said i need a verizon account and i dont got one so what do i say now to get the unlock code? please help or if anyone can call it for me and grab the cod for me that would really help.
    01-07-10 01:33 AM
    Of course you have to be a active customer and still fall within their guidelines.
    We can help you but will have to purchase the code.

01-07-10 01:35 AM
    I called but they said i need a verizon account and i dont got one so what do i say now to get the unlock code? please help or if anyone can call it for me and grab the cod for me that would really help.
    That's the guideline to be able to get the code for free from the provider. If not any of us unlockers here can help you get the code for your Blackberry.
    01-07-10 02:19 AM
    i've unlocked my blackberry storm but i'm having hard times getting on the internet, downloading apps, & recieving any messages. i've added the blackberry plan to my account but still nothing. please help. =]
    01-07-10 04:58 PM
    i've unlocked my blackberry storm but i'm having hard times getting on the internet, downloading apps, & recieving any messages. i've added the blackberry plan to my account but still nothing. please help. =]
    Did you try this?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    01-07-10 05:01 PM
    Did you load the service books manually?

01-07-10 05:02 PM
    i cant for the life of me get an ulock code for my bb storm can someone call the verison pll for me ive tried everything let me know i will give you my imei num thank you so much here is my email please let me know hunterwells@msn.com
    01-07-10 06:44 PM
    Has to be active on a account and fall within their guidelines sorry.

01-07-10 06:46 PM
    i cant for the life of me get an ulock code for my bb storm can someone call the verison pll for me ive tried everything let me know i will give you my imei num thank you so much here is my email please let me know hunterwells@msn.com
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry, you can contact us for more info.

01-07-10 06:49 PM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry, you can contact us for more info.

Hi, just sent you guys an e-mail about my Storm 2
    01-07-10 10:54 PM
    did mine too. iam not a vzw customer but got the code. took about 25min of talking and finally my storm works with att sim. verry happy so far
    I waas wondering how did you get it? i called many times but it wont work they eep saying i need a account and my phone has to be active.. what did you say for them to give you the code?
    01-08-10 02:06 AM
    I waas wondering how did you get it? i called many times but it wont work they eep saying i need a account and my phone has to be active.. what did you say for them to give you the code?
    OP got lucky by talking to a CSR who probably didn't follow the guidelines. You need to have an account with them and the phone needs to be active. You can try calling again to see if you get lucky or any one of us here unlockers can get you the code for you.

We can email you the code within a couple of minutes

Let us know if you need any help.
    01-08-10 08:45 AM
    I just got a Verizon Storm 9530 today. Unfortunately it's not yet unlocked and I'm on T-Mobile. Would anyone know where I can get this bad boy unlocked for no more than $10? I'm on a very limited budget atm and I'd appreciate any help!

01-08-10 09:14 PM
    We sure its our normal price every day

01-08-10 09:15 PM
2,692 ... 7576777879 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD