10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 7475767778 ...
tools
    if your info is correct. You need to have a BIS Data Plan and make sure you are on 2G under your network settings for everything including data to work correctly.
    12-31-09 08:20 PM
    i am soo new to this so what is a BIS data plan
    12-31-09 08:25 PM
    A BIS plan is a data plan specifically for blackberry devices.
    12-31-09 08:30 PM
    lol, ok thank you. so what do i have to tell at&t to change my plan?
    12-31-09 08:35 PM
    Yes to a bis personal plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 08:36 PM
    lol, ok thank you. so what do i have to tell at&t to change my plan?
    Ask them to change your data plan to a Blackberry Data Plan.
    12-31-09 10:49 PM
    You need a BlackBerry data plan in order to use an unlock phone. You cannot use a Iphone plan.
    01-02-10 12:25 AM
    Hello to All!
    I have been struggling with unlocking my Storm 9530 for two days...I couldn't get it to accept the code? So, In desperation I asked Cellunlocknet if he had any ideas for what could be reason that I couldn't get the code take. After 4 conversations and checking the code I had gotten from a friend, he helped me get it to accept the code successfully...yeah!!!!! He was very helpful and I highly recommend his service if you ever have the need to unlock your Blackberry or any other cell phone. Thanks Cellunlocknet.
    01-02-10 10:07 PM
    Does this still work? Because I'm thinking of buying a storm from some guy I know for 50 bucks. I have a blackberry bold on AT&T so if it does work, I'll get the storm off the guy, but will I run into any problems? or will I not be able to switch between my Bold 9000 and the Storm (unlocked).? Thanks in advance.
    01-03-10 04:41 AM
    Does this still work? Because I'm thinking of buying a storm from some guy I know for 50 bucks. I have a blackberry bold on AT&T so if it does work, I'll get the storm off the guy, but will I run into any problems? or will I not be able to switch between my Bold 9000 and the Storm (unlocked).? Thanks in advance.
    Yes it will, you will be able to use the Blackberry Storm with your AT&T SIM card, and you will be able to switch back and forth.
    01-03-10 09:40 AM
    Yes it will, you will be able to use the Blackberry Storm with your AT&T SIM card, and you will be able to switch back and forth.
    what about my BB Pin for BBM? or will I just have 2 different bbm pins?
    01-03-10 01:37 PM
    what about my BB Pin for BBM? or will I just have 2 different bbm pins?
    Yes you will have 2 different PINS
    01-03-10 01:42 PM
    Yes you will have 2 different PINS
    Okay Thank you very much!
    01-03-10 01:45 PM
    i am not a verizon customer , i called and they wont give me the code
    01-03-10 08:45 PM
    They usually don't give the code to non- customers. We can get you the code within a couple of minutes.
    01-03-10 08:50 PM
    #1 rule if you want any carrier to give it to you. Any of us unlockers on this forum can get you the code. Most within minutes.
    01-03-10 10:14 PM
    #1 rule if you want any carrier to give it to you. Any of us unlockers on this forum can get you the code. Most within minutes.
    do we have to pay you guys for it?
    01-04-10 03:47 AM
    do we have to pay you guys for it?
    Yes you do, but anyone of us here can offer you a great price and instant turnaround.
    01-04-10 09:50 AM
    how much? because I'm picking my storm up today.
    01-04-10 01:10 PM
    Just visit our site the pricing is listed on their

01-04-10 01:12 PM
    how much? because I'm picking my storm up today.
    Email us when you pick up your Storm
    01-04-10 01:55 PM
    Sorry if this has already been addressed in one of the previous 1900+ posts but,

I have unlocked my BB Storm

So i believe that my phone is now unlocked, yet when i insert the new sim card (I am in Hong Kong and attempting to make my phone work on a pre-paid sim card) the phone still uses the old number (the US number / service) and is displaying that the phone is roaming.

I unlocked the phone while the new sim card was inside, does that effect the unlocking process and if so how do i fix it?

I am a member of a group of ~28 people, with at-least 8 having BB devices so this information will be helpful to me as well as to them.

Is there any information that you need to help that I did not provide?
    Last edited by johndepot; 01-04-10 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Notification settings (im new)
    01-04-10 02:49 PM
    Sorry if this has already been addressed in one of the previous 1900+ posts but,

I have unlocked my BB Storm

So i believe that my phone is now unlocked, yet when i insert the new sim card (I am in Hong Kong and attempting to make my phone work on a pre-paid sim card) the phone still uses the old number (the US number / service) and is displaying that the phone is roaming.

I unlocked the phone while the new sim card was inside, does that effect the unlocking process and if so how do i fix it?

I am a member of a group of ~28 people, with at-least 8 having BB devices so this information will be helpful to me as well as to them.

Is there any information that you need to help that I did not provide?
    You can do the following , press the green key (send) and then ##000000 and then send again and the phone will ask you to set your number and once you do that, you need to press the menu key and press save.
    01-04-10 03:42 PM
    Thank you very much CarrierUnlock I unlocked my storm today after I picked it up. But I'm having trouble gettign the data and everything to work on my AT&T blackberry data plan.
    01-05-10 01:19 AM
    Need to have it switched to 2G under network settings and you must have a bis plan on your account. There is also a setup guide on how to get the storm running on the att network if you run into any other issues.

01-05-10 01:21 AM
2,692 ... 7475767778 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD