10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 7374757677 ...
tools
    We can help you get a code for your phone! But unfortunately an OS update will not unlock your phone. You'll either have to get it from your carrier for free, or pay an unlocker like myself to do it for you.
    12-28-09 09:41 AM
    i got a black berry 9530 can come one get me a code for it. or tell me where i can get the software to get the code my self. or even tell me how i can bypass the unlock and just install an new os. I got my 9530 from a friend for xmas but i dont got any cash. i just want to use my phone on my at&t carrier cuz its a family plan.
    Any of us unlockers here can get you the code for a minimal fee.

We can email you the unlock code within a couple of minutes.
    12-28-09 11:18 AM
    there the problem i ant got no ceidit cards or no money i just want to use my f***ing phone will some one help me
    12-28-09 04:24 PM
    there the problem i ant got no ceidit cards or no money i just want to use my f***ing phone will some one help me
    Email us sales@cellunlock.net, we will try to work something out with you.
    12-28-09 05:01 PM
    Hi!! it seems to be that you are the one to contact for unlocking a Verizon Storm...

Pls help

Got one from a friend and want to give it to my daughter, she has a TMobile horrible old phone
    12-28-09 08:54 PM
    I gave up before... pls help me now, I promised her I will get it right now!!
    12-28-09 08:55 PM
    We can help you out let us know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 09:31 PM
    Hi!! it seems to be that you are the one to contact for unlocking a Verizon Storm...

Pls help

Got one from a friend and want to give it to my daughter, she has a TMobile horrible old phone
    We got your email and replied
    12-28-09 10:16 PM
    im about to give up i dont know how many time i call verision they ant moving any and i dont even know how many friends i ask if they had verision
    12-28-09 10:45 PM
    Many of us on here can unlock it for you let us know.

12-28-09 10:46 PM
    im about to give up i dont know how many time i call verision they ant moving any and i dont even know how many friends i ask if they had verision
    Email us at sales@cellunlock.net, we can work something out.
    12-28-09 10:47 PM
    I was just in the same state of mind as you and the guys from Cellunlock just help me in the fastest way u can imagine!!!

My Storm is finally UNLOCKED and my daughter is jumping up and down!! literally!!!
    12-28-09 11:26 PM
    We got your email and replied
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

I Just followed the instructions in ur website and FINALLY my Storm is UNLOCKED and working with my daughters TMobile SIM card!!!

THANK U!!!!

Suuuper Fast!!!! Super Kool!!!!
    12-28-09 11:28 PM
    i've got a quick question. i was moving from my storm (on verizon) to another phone. i wanted to unlock it and then sell it. i got my code from verizon.....but i was so quick to activate my other phone that i didn't remember to unlock the storm. my new phone is already activated.

soooo, i went ahead and put the code in the storm, it was accepted. i went back to the connections and put it back to verizon for the "wireless connections." now, i am only getting "1x" for the service indicator.

• is this what it should say due to the phone not being "active?"
    • is the unlock "done" and "ok"
    • do i need to reactivate the phone for it to be done being "unlocked"
    • what should i set the wireless connections to?
    12-29-09 02:37 PM
    i've got a quick question. i was moving from my storm (on verizon) to another phone. i wanted to unlock it and then sell it. i got my code from verizon.....but i was so quick to activate my other phone that i didn't remember to unlock the storm. my new phone is already activated.

soooo, i went ahead and put the code in the storm, it was accepted. i went back to the connections and put it back to verizon for the "wireless connections." now, i am only getting "1x" for the service indicator.

• is this what it should say due to the phone not being "active?"
    • is the unlock "done" and "ok"
    • do i need to reactivate the phone for it to be done being "unlocked"
    • what should i set the wireless connections to?
    No don't worry, your phone is unlocked. If you want to use it with a SIM card, you need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G
    12-29-09 02:39 PM
    No don't worry, your phone is unlocked. If you want to use it with a SIM card, you need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G
    great thanks! so it is unlocked (and can be advertised as so) and the 1x is only due to my new phone being activated and this phone not being on the network?

you guys are great with all this information. keep up the great work!
    12-29-09 03:06 PM
    great thanks! so it is unlocked (and can be advertised as so) and the 1x is only due to my new phone being activated and this phone not being on the network?

you guys are great with all this information. keep up the great work!
    Yes that's correct. You are more then welcome.
    12-29-09 07:57 PM
    I caved in a got code from cellunlock.net thank you guys, it was very fast and pain less

now i got a new problem see if any one can help me out
    i got the code it worked great i was able to us my at&t sim card work great everthing but then after about 16-18 hours of working i looked at my phone and the signal said off so i went and looked in too it. and it tells me invaild sim card. i re-entered the code again and it says invaild code well it seems as if it relocked itself can you plz help me out IMEI: 352109036326109
    Last edited by deathtome; 12-30-09 at 04:23 AM.
    12-30-09 04:18 AM
    nvm lol i figured it out my phone has to be set to 2g dont it but why was i get invalid sim?
    12-30-09 04:26 AM
    they have released the code all you have to do is call 1-888-844-0395 have a great day stormers this is my first trend!!!!!
    I just called and it took almost nothing to unlock my phone. Thanks
    12-30-09 08:55 AM
    You get invelid sim because its not set to 2G

12-30-09 09:46 AM
    I caved in a got code from cellunlock.net thank you guys, it was very fast and pain less

now i got a new problem see if any one can help me out
    i got the code it worked great i was able to us my at&t sim card work great everthing but then after about 16-18 hours of working i looked at my phone and the signal said off so i went and looked in too it. and it tells me invaild sim card. i re-entered the code again and it says invaild code well it seems as if it relocked itself can you plz help me out IMEI: 352109036326109
    Glad to hear that, enjoy your unlocked Blackberry. Yes you had to set the phone to 2G as well.

Thank you for choosing CellUnlock.net for your unlocking needs.
    12-30-09 10:27 AM
    so ok, what exactly does an unlocked phone do for at&t? can you get on the web or anything?or can you just text and make calls?
    12-31-09 08:03 PM
    All depends what you have added on your line. Unlocking allows you to use a device on any gsm network supported by your device.

12-31-09 08:04 PM
    well i have internet with at&t but when i put sim in i wasnt allowed to browse
    12-31-09 08:18 PM
2,692 ... 7374757677 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD