10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 6768697071 ...
tools
    Here is your code : 9738354624450963 Visit this page for code entry instruction
    How to enter your unlock code

Support our soldier!!
    I got it to work. Thank you so much. I just have one question if someone could answer. Is it true my texting won't work because I need to get Tmobiles books or something like that? If someone could please explain what I need to do now for the phone to work with text and everything else. I can make and recieve calls fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 11:12 AM
    I got it to work. Thank you so much. I just have one question if someone could answer. Is it true my texting won't work because I need to get Tmobiles books or something like that? If someone could please explain what I need to do now for the phone to work with text and everything else. I can make and recieve calls fine.

Texting will work. You only need to manually load the ATT Service Books in case you want to use Data with AT&T (Browser, BBM, etc..) But for texting you are ok.
    12-05-09 11:14 AM
    Texting will work. You only need to manually load the ATT Service Books in case you want to use Data with AT&T (Browser, BBM, etc..) But for texting you are ok.
    You mean Tmobile right. I don't have At&t. So in another words if I wanted to go online with the phone I would need to install Tmobiles books? If so are they avaible online for downloading for free? Thanks for your help. I see you have helped many people on here and I think we all appericate it!!

12-05-09 11:19 AM
    You mean Tmobile right. I don't have At&t. So in another words if I wanted to go online with the phone I would need to install Tmobiles books? If so are they avaible online for downloading for free? Thanks for your help. I see you have helped many people on here and I think we all appericate it!!

Here is the link on how to load the T-Mobile Service Books to your phone http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...=service+books
    12-05-09 11:21 AM
    Wow thank you so much for helping me out. It means alot to me. This is the only phone I have and now I will be able to keep in touch with my daughter while I'm gone. God bless you! I'm going to try it now I will follow your directions. Thanks again!

You're welcome.
    12-05-09 12:38 PM
    I need help unlocking my blackberry storm and I don't want to pay for no code because I just got out of divorce and money tight right now.
    12-05-09 09:49 PM
    You would need to contact your carrier in order to obtain a free unlock code.

12-05-09 09:51 PM
    I need help unlocking my blackberry storm and I don't want to pay for no code because I just got out of divorce and money tight right now.
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry.

12-05-09 09:52 PM
    a friend of mine gave me the storm and tried calling verizon but they said they can't give the codes.
    12-05-09 09:58 PM
    is there anyway you can give me a free code.
    12-05-09 10:00 PM
    I guess no help
    12-05-09 10:14 PM
    I just talk to cricket and they said they can unlock my for so I can use on there network but I got to pay $50 to unlock it. So can anyone please help?
    12-05-09 10:52 PM
    We can unlock your blackberrys for you. We have upgraded our services once again to provide unlocks within 5 minutes or less. No longer have to wait a few hours to get your unlock phones. We also have a rep on stand by the entire time.
    12-06-09 12:29 PM
    a friend of mine gave me the storm and tried calling verizon but they said they can't give the codes.
    Email us at sales@cellunlock.net
    12-06-09 12:31 PM
    I was going to purchase a Storm 9530 (another one) but got the MEID HEX # first and called Verizon CS. They said it was still activated and the owner needs to release it. The owner has switched to AT&T. Will he have a problem releasing it? If he can't, I plan to unlock it and use it on T-Mobile - will that be a problem?

Thanks for your help.
    12-07-09 02:19 PM
    I was going to purchase a Storm 9530 (another one) but got the MEID HEX # first and called Verizon CS. They said it was still activated and the owner needs to release it. The owner has switched to AT&T. Will he have a problem releasing it? If he can't, I plan to unlock it and use it on T-Mobile - will that be a problem?

Thanks for your help.
    No you can still unlock it and use it on T-Mobile even if he hasn't released it. We can help you unlock it right away.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 12-07-09 at 02:25 PM.
    12-07-09 02:21 PM
    As long as he clears yes, but you could still unlock it and use it on T-Mobile. Let us know if you need it unlocked.

12-07-09 02:23 PM
    Can anyone tell me if I can be owing almost $500 and still get my phone unlocked?
    12-08-09 07:04 PM
    Not free from your carrier. You can get from any of us unlockers on here.
    12-08-09 08:22 PM
    Can anyone tell me if I can be owing almost $500 and still get my phone unlocked?
    Yes you can. We can help you.
    12-08-09 09:48 PM
    Yes you can, Billy and James thanks for placing orders with us. Enjoy your phone being unlocked
    12-08-09 10:32 PM
    Thanks Steve!

12-08-09 10:33 PM
    Sorry wrong thread....

12-08-09 10:34 PM
    Sure you can still get it unlocked by a 3rd party unlocker such as a few of us on here!
    12-08-09 11:02 PM
    Just called Verizon twice and no luck in obtaining code> they say they only unlock if phone is active right now.

Just placed order with CELLUNLOCKNET for code
    12-09-09 02:46 PM
2,692 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD