10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 6364656667 ...
tools
    I have a quick question for the pros here. Im in the Army over in Iraq and I just order a 9550 with a data plan through verizon. To talk to my wife since internet is pretty hard to come by here. If I unlock my phone will I be able to use it with the local providers sim cards here since i only have a data plan? Also once I get back to the states I can Just switch back to verizon without any problems right? I just called the unlock number posted here but they said I have to wait 60 days even though I have been a customer for 6 years just because its a new phone. Thanks for you help.
    Yes you will be able to and when you get back to the states you will be able to use your Verizon service again. We can help you unlock it.
    11-25-09 04:13 PM
    Did u get your code all ready iam looking to buy one but i wanna know if it come fast
    Hi,

you can get unlock codes for all BlackBerry INSTANTLY for just $14.99 USD. No need to wait hours....

All BlackBerry models, All Networks.

Read more at www.FastGSM.com

gsmwong
    11-25-09 10:00 PM
    I NEED help unlocking my BB 9530. I have a BB 8130 but it is not longer working so a very very good friend gave me her gently used 9530. The only problem is that it is locked for Verizon and I use ATT (which I hate but that is another problem) I don't have a lot of extra cash to spend...i am a SAHM with two children and birthdays and the holidays are right around the corner (you all know the drill). Does anyone know where I can unlock this phone for $5 or less!!!

Also once I unlock this phone if/when I can switch carriers can I still use it with Verizon?

Please HELP ME! I need a working phone fast!

Thanks
    11-25-09 11:23 PM
    I NEED help unlocking my BB 9530. I have a BB 8130 but it is not longer working so a very very good friend gave me her gently used 9530. The only problem is that it is locked for Verizon and I use ATT (which I hate but that is another problem) I don't have a lot of extra cash to spend...i am a SAHM with two children and birthdays and the holidays are right around the corner (you all know the drill). Does anyone know where I can unlock this phone for $5 or less!!!

Also once I unlock this phone if/when I can switch carriers can I still use it with Verizon?

Please HELP ME! I need a working phone fast!

Thanks
    We can help you, email us at sales@cellunlock.net
    11-25-09 11:25 PM
    This is only the second time I have posted on this website. I have used it many times to research and get help but I have never posted. I needed help unlocking a BB Storm and I am not a Verizon customer so they were no help. But CellUnlock.net was a huge help! I got my unlock code from them within minutes of sending them my information. Now I have a working phone again. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
    11-26-09 12:34 AM
    Well, I tried Unique Phones to unlock my 9530. They returned that they are unable to do so. They are going to retry. I called Verizon and they told me that they will NOT unlock any phone that is not currently activated on their netwrok. So I have now just sent my info to cellunlock.net. I really hope one of these works. Can some companies just not get a code?
    11-26-09 12:29 PM
    Told ya we could have got it for you let us know how it goes.
    11-26-09 12:32 PM
    How much do you cost?
    11-26-09 12:35 PM
    NM, I just checked. $9.99. Damn. I have already spent $35.00 trying to do this. I really want this done today, but don't think it is going to happen.
    11-26-09 12:38 PM
    Verizon codes are $9.99
    11-26-09 12:38 PM
    Well let us know what you decide on
    11-26-09 12:39 PM
    I just sent you a PM.
    11-26-09 12:41 PM
    Well, I tried Unique Phones to unlock my 9530. They returned that they are unable to do so. They are going to retry. I called Verizon and they told me that they will NOT unlock any phone that is not currently activated on their netwrok. So I have now just sent my info to cellunlock.net. I really hope one of these works. Can some companies just not get a code?
    Yes we will get you the code right away
    11-26-09 12:47 PM
    This is only the second time I have posted on this website. I have used it many times to research and get help but I have never posted. I needed help unlocking a BB Storm and I am not a Verizon customer so they were no help. But CellUnlock.net was a huge help! I got my unlock code from them within minutes of sending them my information. Now I have a working phone again. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Always a pleasure! Let us know if you ever have any further questions.
    11-26-09 01:11 PM
    Thank you very much to cellunlock! They took great care of me. Even walkedme through the steps. Thanks again!
    11-26-09 01:13 PM
    Thank you very much to cellunlock! They took great care of me. Even walkedme through the steps. Thanks again!
    You're very welcome, if you have any questions regarding loading the Service Books feel free to email us
    11-26-09 01:14 PM
    do they give out the same unlock code or does it differ with every phone
    11-28-09 05:52 AM
    do they give out the same unlock code or does it differ with every phone
    Each phone has a unique code based on the imei/provider.
    11-28-09 05:54 AM
    Its a uniqe code based off of the imei each device has.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 09:22 AM
    I would like unlock my blackberry storm today. what is the fastest way I can???
    11-28-09 10:48 AM
    We can get the code for you instantly. Thanks
    11-28-09 10:49 AM
    how much do u charge and how do I get in contact wit you all???
    11-28-09 10:50 AM
    We can unlock it for you as well
    11-28-09 10:53 AM
    how much do u charge and how do I get in contact wit you all???
    You can contact us expressunlockcode@gmail.com
    $9.99 for Verizon Storm
    $29.99 for Telus /Bell Storm
    11-28-09 10:53 AM
    I would like unlock my blackberry storm today. what is the fastest way I can???
    We can help you and the code is usually emailed instantly.
    11-28-09 12:33 PM
2,692 ... 6364656667 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD