10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 6162636465 ...
tools
    ok i just added the movistar sim and waiting it to start up.
    i dont have a data plan, its a prepaid. am i gonna need one?
    Yes you will need a Data plan in order to be able to use the Browser.
    11-18-09 08:13 PM
    Yes you will need a Data plan in order to be able to use the Browser.
    even if its on a prepaid? how does that work?
    11-18-09 08:16 PM
    even if its on a prepaid? how does that work?
    Some carriers offer data on prepaid as well, not sure about Movistar but you can call them and ask them.
    11-18-09 08:18 PM
    so i did the host routing table thing and it said message sent but thats it nothing happened.
    11-18-09 08:23 PM
    so i did the host routing table thing and it said message sent but thats it nothing happened.
    That's because you have no Blackberry Data Plan
    11-18-09 08:26 PM
    That's because you have no Blackberry Data Plan
    oh ok. i get it. so they should offer a prepaid data plan right? when i get that they shoud also give me the books or something to download right?

Sorry for all the questions and THANKS for your patience. I just wanna know I'll be able to get it working or else I'll sell it to someone in the US.
    11-18-09 08:30 PM
    oh ok. i get it. so they should offer a prepaid data plan right? when i get that they shoud also give me the books or something to download right?

Sorry for all the questions and THANKS for your patience. I just wanna know I'll be able to get it working or else I'll sell it to someone in the US.
    Call them up and ask them, if so then yes you will get the Service Books probably pushed Over-the-Air to your phone.
    11-18-09 08:32 PM
    Call them up and ask them, if so then yes you will get the Service Books probably pushed Over-the-Air to your phone.
    Ok thanks again!
    11-18-09 08:34 PM
    Does anyone know if you can unlock a verizon blackberry curve to work for tmobile service !!
    11-19-09 09:43 AM
    Curves don't have sim card slots sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:48 AM
    We can unlock any BlackBerry you have. But some of the BlackBerrys that you will get unlocked will not work with certain carriers. FYI!
    11-19-09 12:45 PM
    Does anyone know if you can unlock a verizon blackberry curve to work for tmobile service !!
    Which model number do you have?
    11-19-09 12:50 PM
    I know this question comes up a lot...but i just got a new blackberry 9530 for my birthday, but was dissapointed because everyone said i have to have verizon I have an at&t go phone sim card, and people said that i have to call verizon to get it unlocked. Do I tell them that I am going to germany and i am going to use a local sim card to kill the roaming charges? Do i have to call them from a verizon number, and will they ask me for a verizon number. Please help me if you can!!! Thanx!
    11-20-09 01:10 PM
    Need to have active account with them sorry. You can always try one of us unlockers on here.
    11-20-09 01:17 PM
    I know this question comes up a lot...but i just got a new blackberry 9530 for my birthday, but was dissapointed because everyone said i have to have verizon I have an at&t go phone sim card, and people said that i have to call verizon to get it unlocked. Do I tell them that I am going to germany and i am going to use a local sim card to kill the roaming charges? Do i have to call them from a verizon number, and will they ask me for a verizon number. Please help me if you can!!! Thanx!
    They will not give you the code if you don't have an account with them. As stated you will have to get the code from one of us unlockers
    11-20-09 02:55 PM
    do you have to call from a certain number, or give them a verizon number to get it unlocked?
    11-20-09 02:56 PM
    and how do i do that?
    11-20-09 02:57 PM
    do you have to call from a certain number, or give them a verizon number to get it unlocked?
    You call customer service and they will ask you for your account number with them and check that the phone's ESN is attached to that account.
    11-20-09 02:58 PM
    and how do i do that?
    You can order the code on our website, the link is in our signature and you can use the coupon code "crackb50" to get 50% and the code is emailed instantly
    11-20-09 02:59 PM
    when u unlock it,,u can use any kind kind of sim card right???
    11-20-09 03:04 PM
    when u unlock it,,u can use any kind kind of sim card right???
    Yes any GSM sim card. Nextel and Boost will not work
    11-20-09 03:05 PM
    I just got a BB storm it's locked to Verizon I hate verizon. But in order to get it I had to get it I had to have them I had T-mobile before. I want to go back to T-mobile I have a G1 also.

I've been a member at Pinstack.com since I got a pearl a few years ago and now that I have a storm I'm all about hacking it.

Like I said I have a few G1s, Storm, and Pearl which brings me to the point. I was wondering if you offered multi-discounts on multiple phones from different carriers or even though they have different carriers.

I have a G1 that I want to get unlocked, the Storm, and the Pearl I hacked the pearl long ago but never unlocked it.

Thanks for the time.
    11-22-09 01:14 AM
    I just got a BB storm it's locked to Verizon I hate verizon. But in order to get it I had to get it I had to have them I had T-mobile before. I want to go back to T-mobile I have a G1 also.

I've been a member at Pinstack.com since I got a pearl a few years ago and now that I have a storm I'm all about hacking it.

Like I said I have a few G1s, Storm, and Pearl which brings me to the point. I was wondering if you offered multi-discounts on multiple phones from different carriers or even though they have different carriers.

I have a G1 that I want to get unlocked, the Storm, and the Pearl I hacked the pearl long ago but never unlocked it.

Thanks for the time.
    We can give you some discount. Contact us for pricing. Thanks. expressunlockcode@gmail.com
    11-22-09 01:19 AM
    PM has been Sent
    11-22-09 10:18 AM

Thanks for the time.
    Yes we can offer you a great discount if you unlock multiple phones.
    11-22-09 11:22 AM
2,692 ... 6162636465 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD