10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 6061626364 ...
tools
    Just call them and see how it goes and if not you can always buy it from us or any other unlocker on here.
    11-17-09 07:54 PM
    Yes we can unlock it for you
    thanks i just bought one and waiting for the email.
    SOOOO glad i found your discount! didnt wanna pay 30 bucks for it.
    11-17-09 08:11 PM
    Good deal.
    11-17-09 08:15 PM
    thanks i just bought one and waiting for the email.
    SOOOO glad i found your discount! didnt wanna pay 30 bucks for it.
    Glad to hear, let us know if you need help
    11-17-09 08:19 PM
    Glad to hear, let us know if you need help
    so i turned it off and put the other sim in it.
    is that it?
    11-17-09 08:57 PM
    so i turned it off and put the other sim in it.
    is that it?
    Now go to Options/Mobile Network and change Network Technology to GSM/UMTS and then select 2G only and you're good to go
    11-17-09 08:59 PM
    Now go to Options/Mobile Network and change Network Technology to GSM/UMTS and then select 2G only and you're good to go
    Awesome thanks for the help and quick replies.
    Just one more question, I cant remember what carrier my cousin has but its either movistar or telcel, both are mexican. Can it run on them?
    11-17-09 09:05 PM
    Awesome thanks for the help and quick replies.
    Just one more question, I cant remember what carrier my cousin has but its either movistar or telcel, both are mexican. Can it run on them?
    You're welcome. Yes you can run/use any GSM Sims card worldwide.
    11-17-09 09:07 PM
    You're welcome. Yes you can run/use any GSM Sims card worldwide.
    Ok i just added the sim in and it says its picking up at&t's network but the movistar sim is in.
    it wont let me make calls when its on at&t but it does recieve them.
    Help?
    11-17-09 09:14 PM
    Ok i just added the sim in and it says its picking up at&t's network but the movistar sim is in.
    it wont let me make calls when its on at&t but it does recieve them.
    Help?
    Probably because you are roaming in the US with that SIM card. Take the battery out and back in. If you still have the same issue it can be due to Movistar barring international calls/roaming
    11-17-09 09:16 PM
    Probably because you are roaming in the US with that SIM card. Take the battery out and back in. If you still have the same issue it can be due to Movistar barring international calls/roaming
    I guess I must on some kind of network border cuz the att disappeared and now it says movistar and i placed a call and it went through.
    Thanks again a LOT for the help. Appreciate the service and fast replies. Im def. coming back if i need another phone unlocked.
    11-17-09 09:23 PM
    I guess I must on some kind of network border cuz the att disappeared and now it says movistar and i placed a call and it went through.
    Thanks again a LOT for the help. Appreciate the service and fast replies. Im def. coming back if i need another phone unlocked.
    You're very welcome, always a pleasure!
    11-17-09 09:38 PM
    ok mine is now unlocked as well , no run around just called and asked for my code and that was it .
    here's my question ,how do i get it to work with my boost sim card??? 50 bucks a month unlimited everything , any clue???
    11-17-09 11:08 PM
    Don't think it will, but give it a shot. Switch your network to 2G and see how that goes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 11:09 PM
    ok mine is now unlocked as well , no run around just called and asked for my code and that was it .
    here's my question ,how do i get it to work with my boost sim card??? 50 bucks a month unlimited everything , any clue???
    You will not be able to use your boost SIM card in the phone
    11-18-09 09:40 AM
    That's not a problem, you can check by going again in Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and type the letter "mepd" and you will see the Network will say Disabled or Inactive, or you can also try with a different SIM card.

Remember if you want to use a sim card, you will need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G
    Hey guys, it's saying the SIM is disabled, actually everything is disabled... except the network says "Active" is this the way it should look? I tried entering the code again but it's just saying "code error.. please wait".

Please advise. I'm selling the phone tonight and want to make sure everything is in order.
    11-18-09 10:15 AM
    Hey guys, it's saying the SIM is disabled, actually everything is disabled... except the network says "Active" is this the way it should look? I tried entering the code again but it's just saying "code error.. please wait".

Please advise. I'm selling the phone tonight and want to make sure everything is in order.
    No Network-Active means the phone is still locked. Email us we will troubleshoot you at sales@cellunlock.net

Also how many tries do you have before entering the code? because it's a known issue with some Storms/Tours that the phone will accept the code & unlock but still show Code Error. The way to know is if the counter stays at 10 before entering the code.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 11-18-09 at 10:20 AM.
    11-18-09 10:17 AM
    You're very welcome, always a pleasure!
    Me again, how would i go about getting my web browser back on?
    11-18-09 06:46 PM
    Me again, how would i go about getting my web browser back on?
    You will need to load the Service Books manually here is link http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    11-18-09 06:47 PM
    You will need to load the Service Books manually here is link http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/
    thanks. i didnt see any for movistar tho, is it possible? i mean i would think so cuz theyre selling the 9500 version of it.
    11-18-09 06:58 PM
    thanks. i didnt see any for movistar tho, is it possible? i mean i would think so cuz theyre selling the 9500 version of it.
    Yes you will need the Movistar Service Books, I will see if we have them or if anyone in the forums have them loaded on here.
    11-18-09 07:01 PM
    Yes you will need the Movistar Service Books, I will see if we have them or if anyone in the forums have them loaded on here.
    That would be AWESOME! Thanks so much!
    11-18-09 07:02 PM
    any luck??
    11-18-09 07:40 PM
    any luck??
    Try going to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table and then click on the menu key and then Register now, see if that helps.

Also do you have a Blackberry Data plan with Movistar?
    11-18-09 07:44 PM
    Try going to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table and then click on the menu key and then Register now, see if that helps.

Also do you have a Blackberry Data plan with Movistar?
    ok i just added the movistar sim and waiting it to start up.
    i dont have a data plan, its a prepaid. am i gonna need one?
    11-18-09 08:08 PM
2,692 ... 6061626364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD