10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 5960616263 ...
tools
    Let us know if you have any other questions
    11-14-09 10:42 AM
    thank you for the quick replies!
    You're very welcome!
    11-14-09 11:06 AM
    Yes absolutely! W can help you unlock it.
    Hi, I just order from cellunlock.com
    my order number is 30386.
    So how can i get my unlock code?
    11-16-09 05:25 AM
    Hi, I just order from cellunlock.com
    my order number is 30386.
    So how can i get my unlock code?
    Your code will be emailed.
    11-16-09 10:24 AM
    Hi all...

Maybe you can help me because I'm thinking of using the service. I just had a few questions that I apologize if they've already been asked.

A little bit about my situation. I have a Blackberry Storm through Verizon Wireless. I've had it for about 5 months, originally getting it for work, but unfortunately I was laid off and can't afford the phone (or many other things for that matter).

I've fallen behind on my phone payments with Verizon and am just thinking about letting the service cancel and selling the phone. By unlocking my phone, would whoever I sell it to be able to use any provider (INCLUDING Verizon)? Or would Verizon be off limits since I had that phone prior and have an outstanding bill?

Also, do I have to wait for my phone to be shut off to unlock and sell it? Or, better yet, how does the process work in getting rid of a phone after unlocking it while you still have a phone plan (albeit one you can't afford). Whomever can help me will most certainly get my business in unlocking my phone. I appreciate any help, I just want to sell my phone for some extra holiday money and am not sure how to proceed since I'm already 2 months behind on my phone payment of $200 (yeah, work required a pretty high plan).

Regards,
    C
    11-16-09 03:44 PM
    You can still unlock it whether active with Verizon or not. But they will not be able to activate with Verizon cause it will not have a clean ESN.
    11-16-09 03:45 PM
    Hi all...

Maybe you can help me because I'm thinking of using the service. I just had a few questions that I apologize if they've already been asked.

A little bit about my situation. I have a Blackberry Storm through Verizon Wireless. I've had it for about 5 months, originally getting it for work, but unfortunately I was laid off and can't afford the phone (or many other things for that matter).

I've fallen behind on my phone payments with Verizon and am just thinking about letting the service cancel and selling the phone. By unlocking my phone, would whoever I sell it to be able to use any provider (INCLUDING Verizon)? Or would Verizon be off limits since I had that phone prior and have an outstanding bill?

Also, do I have to wait for my phone to be shut off to unlock and sell it? Or, better yet, how does the process work in getting rid of a phone after unlocking it while you still have a phone plan (albeit one you can't afford). However can help me will most certainly get my business in unlocking my phone.

Regards,
    C
    Hi
    If there's an unpaid bill then you could still unlock it but if you sell it, the person buying it will only be able to use it on GSM side, he won't be able to use it with Verizon as they will have a note in their systems.

You can unlock it right away and sell it, you don't need for it to be shut off.
    11-16-09 03:46 PM
    So, to make sure I understand clearly. I can unlock it and sell it right away. The purchaser just will not be able to use Verizon, correct? Also, will I need to remove anything rom the phone to remove my verizon access and data that's on the phone? Ie. email that comes in, access to my facebook page... etc.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask... but is there a recommended site/network by which to sell? I was just going to use Craigslist.

I appreciate any help and look forward to working with you.
    11-16-09 03:51 PM
    So, to make sure I understand clearly. I can unlock it and sell it right away. The purchaser just will not be able to use Verizon, correct? Also, will I need to remove anything rom the phone to remove my verizon access and data that's on the phone? Ie. email that comes in, access to my facebook page... etc.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask... but is there a recommended site/network by which to sell? I was just going to use Craigslist.

I appreciate any help and look forward to working with you.

Yes you can unlock it and sell it right away. You might want to do a Device Wipe as well to erase all all your data and files. If the phone is still active best is to call Verizon and tell them you lost the phone so they will remove the line from the ESN and the person you sell it to will not be able to use your Verizon account.

You can sell it on Craigslist or Ebay as well.
    11-16-09 03:54 PM
    Any feedback on how to do a device wipe? I am going to be at work all night, but will either do this late night (after 12 AM EST) if you're available, or can do this tomorrow morning. Let me know what works best for you.

C
    11-16-09 04:02 PM
    Any feedback on how to do a device wipe? I am going to be at work all night, but will either do this late night (after 12 AM EST) if you're available, or can do this tomorrow morning. Let me know what works best for you.

C
    You can go to Options/Security Options/General Settings and then press the Menu key and select Wipe Handheld.

Yes we work pretty late so you can email us at sales@cellunlock.net or contact us through PM
    11-16-09 04:05 PM
    You can go to Options/Security Options/General Settings and then press the Menu key and select Wipe Handheld.

Yes we work pretty late so you can email us at sales@cellunlock.net or contact us through PM

What is your unlock price? Sorry if I missed it somewhere in this thread. 9530
    11-16-09 06:49 PM
    What is your unlock price? Sorry if I missed it somewhere in this thread. 9530
    The price is $17.49 after using coupon code "crackb50" and the code is emailed instantly
    11-16-09 06:50 PM
    Are you pretty much the cheapest one out there? I realize there are tons of people offering your same service.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    11-16-09 06:52 PM
    Are you pretty much the cheapest one out there? I realize there are tons of people offering your same service.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Some are more expensive and some are cheaper, all depends on the service you will get and the speed in which your code will be emailed
    11-16-09 06:54 PM
    Exactly
    11-16-09 06:55 PM
    Gotcha. I need this service tonight. Matter of fact, right now.
    11-16-09 07:01 PM
    Gotcha. I need this service tonight. Matter of fact, right now.
    Not a problem, we email the code instantly!
    11-16-09 07:02 PM
    I'm online now trying to order the unlocking service...where do I find the 15 or 17 digit IMEI number? Also, will detailed instructions be sent with the code?
    11-17-09 11:56 AM
    Options then status and yes they will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 11:58 AM
    I'm online now trying to order the unlocking service...where do I find the 15 or 17 digit IMEI number? Also, will detailed instructions be sent with the code?
    You can find the IMEI in Options/Status and yes full instructions are emailed with the unlock code.
    11-17-09 12:02 PM
    Thanks! I just did it through Cellunblocknet. I think I did it correctly, but misread the instructions and didn't turn off my connection prior. How do I confirm that it is unlocked w/o another sim card to insert? Does it confirm anywhere in the Options that it's been done?

I appreciate all your help and your quick service.
    11-17-09 12:20 PM
    Thanks! I just did it through Cellunblocknet. I think I did it correctly, but misread the instructions and didn't turn off my connection prior. How do I confirm that it is unlocked w/o another sim card to insert? Does it confirm anywhere in the Options that it's been done?

I appreciate all your help and your quick service.
    That's not a problem, you can check by going again in Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and type the letter "mepd" and you will see the Network will say Disabled or Inactive, or you can also try with a different SIM card.

Remember if you want to use a sim card, you will need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G
    11-17-09 12:23 PM
    i was a verizon customer for 4 years but canceled my service cuz i lost my job.
    now i wanna sell my storm to my cousin. is there ANY way to get the code?
    Its not activated but i still have an account with them.
    any help would be awesome
    11-17-09 07:52 PM
    i was a verizon customer for 4 years but canceled my service cuz i lost my job.
    now i wanna sell my storm to my cousin. is there ANY way to get the code?
    Its not activated but i still have an account with them.
    any help would be awesome
    Yes we can unlock it for you
    11-17-09 07:54 PM
2,692 ... 5960616263 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD