10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 5253545556 ...
tools
    ty all i need to do is give someone (that has an active Verizon account) my EMEI number and that is it and they can get a unlock number for my phone?
    Yes, We just need IMEI# to get the unlock code for your Verizon Storm
    10-28-09 11:34 PM
    So if I buy a phone off the internet and they have turned it off on their line, can I still get it unlocked for tmobile? I really want a storm and it is driving me crazy! HELP
    10-29-09 12:54 PM
    So if I buy a phone off the internet and they have turned it off on their line, can I still get it unlocked for tmobile? I really want a storm and it is driving me crazy! HELP
    Sure can. It being active has nothing to do with getting a unlock for us 3rd party vendors.
    10-29-09 12:56 PM
    Yes you can even if the phone was disconnected from Verizon , we can still get you an unlock code which will enable you to use it any GSM provider such as T-Mobile, AT&T etc...
    10-29-09 12:56 PM
    Ok. I just saw on another post that it had to be active so that confused me. Thanks. Cant wait to get it and get it working. To make sure, I wont lose any features by getting a storm on Tmobile, right?
    10-29-09 01:05 PM
    Yes you will be fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 01:07 PM
    Ok. I just saw on another post that it had to be active so that confused me. Thanks. Cant wait to get it and get it working. To make sure, I wont lose any features by getting a storm on Tmobile, right?
    Not true. It can be inactive. You will be able to use all features on T-Mobile just keep in mind that you will only get EDGE and not 3G and you will need a blackberry data plan as well.
    10-29-09 01:09 PM
    I have never had 3G anyway so I wont be missing anything. I already have unlimited data on my curve. So once I get the phone I just call Verizon to get it unlocked?
    10-29-09 01:30 PM
    I have never had 3G anyway so I wont be missing anything. I already have unlimited data on my curve. So once I get the phone I just call Verizon to get it unlocked?
    If you don't have an account with them, they won't give you the unlock code. You will need to get it from a 3rd party vendor like ourselves or any other reliable unlocker here on the forums.
    10-29-09 02:01 PM
    I called verizon and they wouldnt give me the unlock code unless the actual phone was activated with them...I have tmobile but I used my mom's account but they wouldnt let me.
    10-29-09 05:09 PM
    Of course not it has to be on her account and be active.
    10-29-09 05:19 PM
    I called verizon and they wouldnt give me the unlock code unless the actual phone was activated with them...I have tmobile but I used my mom's account but they wouldnt let me.
    We can help you unlock your phone
    10-29-09 05:21 PM
    Easiest way in your case is to buy the code!

Let me know if you need any help!
    10-29-09 06:21 PM
    i got a storm from my friend who had verizon and its the one with the sim card, i currently have att as a carrier with sim card as well, my question is does it have to be verizon that can give me the unlock code or can att do it too
    10-29-09 07:38 PM
    Only Verizon, AT&T cannot give codes to devices they do not sell.
    10-29-09 07:42 PM
    Just picked up a Storm 2 to try it out, pretty impressed. Now I need to unlock it
    10-29-09 07:46 PM
    Ok I got my Storm and called Verizon and they havent done much for me. However it now says on my phone to "enter PUK code" can anyone help?
    10-29-09 09:14 PM
    Ok I got my Storm and called Verizon and they havent done much for me. However it now says on my phone to "enter PUK code" can anyone help?
    We can get the unlock code for you. To get the PUK code you will need to call your provider and ask them for it.
    10-29-09 09:16 PM
    That's a different code. Means you completely locked your phone up.

10-29-09 09:17 PM
    Nah just kidding means you locked up ur sim card. Just need a new one.

10-29-09 09:19 PM
    Need a new sim card? So what do i do? This sucks. I just want to play with my storm. Wow that didnt sound right. Ok I want to get an unlocking code but I also need help on this other stuff. Can anyone get me the code tonight? I have paypal if that helps
    10-29-09 09:24 PM
    Yup just order your code and well get you one tonight

10-29-09 09:26 PM
    ok what is the website?
    10-29-09 09:35 PM
    Carrierunlock.com

10-29-09 09:36 PM
    Ok I got the email back and am waiting for a return email again. I think it went thru twice. I got two confirmation emails.
    10-29-09 10:27 PM
2,692 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD