10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 4950515253 ...
tools
    Sweet, thanks. Hopefully I pick up the phone tomorrow
    You're welcome! Congrats and let us know if you need any help unlocking it.
    10-22-09 11:31 PM
    Phone is not yet unlocked, so that'll be the first thing I'll get done, I'm assuming there are DIY on youtube and stuff, where would I find d the service books? and what exactly are they?

You will need to get an unlock code and unlock your phone first before set up your service book.
    10-22-09 11:46 PM
    Cellunlock.net I purchased a code lastnight through you guys after 11pm. I received my order confirmation but I have yet to receive my code. How long does this process usually take?!?? My order # is 28791.
    Last edited by BlackDoll2005; 10-23-09 at 07:36 AM.
    10-23-09 07:33 AM
    I hope I was't screwed over by cellunlock.net!! Here it is almost 12 hours later and I STILL haven't received my unlock code & the payment was charged to my account!! I've been trying to contact their customer service line && I keep getting sent to voicemail. I've even e-mailed them!! What's goin on?!
    10-23-09 09:49 AM
    You're welcome! Congrats and let us know if you need any help unlocking it.
    does the 50% off apply to the sale price of the unlocking service?
    10-23-09 09:52 AM
    Cellunlock.net I purchased a code lastnight through you guys after 11pm. I received my order confirmation but I have yet to receive my code. How long does this process usually take?!?? My order # is 28791.
    Unlock Code emailed.
    10-23-09 09:56 AM
    does the 50% off apply to the sale price of the unlocking service?
    Yes absolutely!
    10-23-09 09:56 AM
    I hope I was't screwed over by cellunlock.net!! Here it is almost 12 hours later and I STILL haven't received my unlock code & the payment was charged to my account!! I've been trying to contact their customer service line && I keep getting sent to voicemail. I've even e-mailed them!! What's goin on?!
    Your order was placed at 1:02AM EST. Unfortunately we don't always have someone processing orders at that time so your order was processed this morning and your unlock code has been emailed
    10-23-09 09:59 AM
    Let us know if you have any questions about getting your phone unlocked!
    10-23-09 10:00 AM
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry
    hi im new to this but i have a blackberry storm thats gonna be shut off and im trying to get it unlocked just so i have a better chance at selling it. if i provide you the info can you can me the code for free please? i feel bad for asking i just cant justify paying money when im just gonna get rid of it
    10-23-09 11:56 AM
    hi im new to this but i have a blackberry storm thats gonna be shut off and im trying to get it unlocked just so i have a better chance at selling it. if i provide you the info can you can me the code for free please? i feel bad for asking i just cant justify paying money when im just gonna get rid of it
    I could have sworn we went over this already. You're looking for a free code so you can sell your phone faster and for more money. Why would cellunlock or any other unlocker pay for that? You didn't even re-write your request..you just copied it from your other post lol
    10-23-09 12:00 PM
    LOL thats just too funny. People do it everyday, your gonna sell it for money but can't justify the few dollars it will cost you? Strange very strange
    10-23-09 12:00 PM
    I could have sworn we went over this already. You're looking for a free code so you can sell your phone faster and for more money. Why would cellunlock or any other unlocker pay for that? You didn't even re-write your request..you just copied it from your other post lol
    That's what i was saying LOL
    10-23-09 12:03 PM
    for one cellunlock said they could help me

secondly i wasn't talking to you i was hoping people would understand that because i did quote cellunlock.

lastly why would i re-write my request when it is still the same? and im not gonna ask for more money im just wanting it unlocked so I CAN SELL IT FASTER. Possibly to a tmobile person or an att ive already have people interested in it on both those networks it just need to be unlocked first.
    10-23-09 12:06 PM
    LOL thats just too funny. People do it everyday, your gonna sell it for money but can't justify the few dollars it will cost you? Strange very strange
    did you every stop to think that the reason im selling it is because i NEED the money? IS it so "strange" to think that maybe just maybe ive run into some unexpected financial problems to and decide i didnt need such an expensive phone and plan?
    10-23-09 12:09 PM
    did you every stop to think that the reason im selling it is because i NEED the money? IS it so "strange" to think that maybe just maybe ive run into some unexpected financial problems to and decide i didnt need such an expensive phone and plan?
    I apologize for the tone in my earlier post. If you would have stated your situation in the beginning the response may have been different. You can't expect me just to think of every possible reason you want a free code.

Like you though we do this for income and not just for fun, it is a business. Sorry we can't help. Maybe someone else can.
    10-23-09 12:24 PM
    I apologize for the tone in my earlier post. If you would have stated your situation in the beginning the response may have been different. You can't expect me just to think of every possible reason you want a free code.

Like you though we do this for income and not just for fun, it is a business. Sorry we can't help. Maybe someone else can.
    Its cool. I knew i was going out on a limb when i asked.
    10-23-09 12:40 PM
    Sorry buddy..I dont know about what your situation is, but my only main point was if you want something that costs us money, then dont come across like you cant fathom yourself paying for it because its not worth anything..because codes are worth something even though some carriers give them for free. Others have gotten codes for free on these boards, but atleast try to show where you're coming from. Nobody wants you to spill your guts, just a bit of appreciation.

Sorry if I offended you though
    10-23-09 12:55 PM
    Unlock Code emailed.
    sweet just picked it up, and I will get on this right away. Whats the wait time for the code? and what info do you need?
    10-23-09 02:29 PM
    sweet just picked it up, and I will get on this right away. Whats the wait time for the code? and what info do you need?
    Code is emailed instantly, we only need the imei (can be found in Options/Status)
    10-23-09 02:31 PM
    Code is emailed instantly, we only need the imei (can be found in Options/Status)
    ok, so best way to order is thru the website right?
    10-23-09 02:51 PM
    ok, so best way to order is thru the website right?
    Yes that's correct.
    10-23-09 02:52 PM
    Yes that's correct.
    order will be sent, last noob question for now, I see where the SIM card goes in the back of the 9530, but can't quite see how to get it in there?
    10-23-09 02:54 PM
    order will be sent, last noob question for now, I see where the SIM card goes in the back of the 9530, but can't quite see how to get it in there?
    There should be a diagram on the back showing you side. Basically the metallic part of the SIM should face the interior of the phone. The shape of the SIM should also match the SIM metal holder on the phone.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 10-23-09 at 02:58 PM.
    10-23-09 02:56 PM
    There should be a diagram on the back showing you side. Basically the metallic part of the SIM should face the interior of the phone.

thx order sent!
    10-23-09 02:58 PM
2,692 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD