10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    Will I have any other problems with it then, I have heard I need to download service books and other stuff to have the phone fully functioning?
    10-14-09 03:14 PM
    Will I have any other problems with it then, I have heard I need to download service books and other stuff to have the phone fully functioning?
    Yes you will need to download the Service Books for some providers but that's very easy to do and we can send you the instructions on how to do it as well.
    10-14-09 03:17 PM
    HEY cellunlocknet !!!
    thank you so much for unlocking my strom, now mine works with T-mobile !!!
    thanks Again !!!
    10-14-09 03:17 PM
    so when i download the service books it WILL be FULLY functional???? Im looking into sprint aswell, would I be able to go and get a sim from them and have it working then?
    10-14-09 03:23 PM
    so when i download the service books it WILL be FULLY functional???? Im looking into sprint aswell, would I be able to go and get a sim from them and have it working then?
    With T-mobile yes. You will not be able to use it with Sprint because they are CDMA and not GSM. The Sprint sim cards you see are only meant to be used when roaming overseas.
    10-14-09 03:26 PM
    cellunlock.. just placed my order!! (28426)

What kind of turnaround you guys have?
    10-15-09 06:28 PM
    cellunlock.. just placed my order!! (28426)

What kind of turnaround you guys have?
    Thanks we got your order and the unlock code will be emailed shortly.
    10-15-09 06:45 PM
    geez you guys are quick.. thanks.. money well spent!
    10-15-09 07:05 PM
    Ok, 2 questions, I have Storm, If i call and unlock will that cancel my warranty, and my insurance with that other company Verizon uses, 2nd question if i take my sim card out will it work on another BB from another carrier???
    10-17-09 01:58 AM
    North American carriers do not care if it is unlocked or not. If you remove the sim card that came with the storm no you will not have service on it because it is a Vodafone sim.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 02:01 AM
    North American carriers do not care if it is unlocked or not. If you remove the sim card that came with the storm no you will not have service on it because it is a Vodafone sim.

So basically the SIM in my storm is useless now, my service is not on the SIM card now, its like the rest of Verizon cell's?
    10-17-09 02:07 AM
    Verizon never has service on a sim card. Their a CDMA carrier not GSM.

10-17-09 02:09 AM
    Verizon never has service on a sim card. Their a CDMA carrier not GSM.

Gotcha, that make since now that SIM states Disabled on my bb.

Thanks for the info
    10-17-09 02:11 AM
    No problem. Vodafone and Verizon are same companies in a sense. Ones a parent of the other. So if you travel overseas they activate that sim card for you.

10-17-09 02:13 AM
    geez you guys are quick.. thanks.. money well spent!
    Always a pleasure!
    10-17-09 10:51 AM
    can you unlock a phone that not in service? i paid three times and none of them were able to get me a code a called verizon and they said they cant give me a code cause my phone is not in service.... can some one help me please.....
    10-18-09 01:11 PM
    What do you mean by not in service? Just not hooked up with Verizon? That should make no difference at all in getting a code.

Let me know if you're interested in actually getting a real code. Money back guarantee if I can't
    10-18-09 01:13 PM
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! It WORKED....Thank you so much. I was really getting frustrated and ready to quit on blackberries. Thank you
    can you help me? i paid three companies and no one can help.. my service was turned of i called verizon but they cant help me either im tryin gto use a att sim card.. im tired of paying n nothing works... pls help... thank you
    10-18-09 01:26 PM
    What do you mean by not in service? Just not hooked up with Verizon? That should make no difference at all in getting a code.

Let me know if you're interested in actually getting a real code. Money back guarantee if I can't
    how much? is it realy gonna work?
    10-18-09 01:34 PM
    can you unlock a phone that not in service? i paid three times and none of them were able to get me a code a called verizon and they said they cant give me a code cause my phone is not in service.... can some one help me please.....
    You can still unlock your phone and use it with ATT even if you no longer have service with Verizon.

We guarantee to get the code for you and that it will work.
    10-18-09 01:50 PM
    As do we. Why they cannot get you a code is beyond me. Why the carrier is because of the requirement of having active service.
    10-18-09 02:06 PM
    You can still unlock your phone and use it with ATT even if you no longer have service with Verizon.

We guarantee to get the code for you and that it will work.
    ok so how we can we go about getting the code.. but remember my verizon phone is disconnected so it might be hard but heres my imei # 359483.08.049069.9 i just really hope u guys dont charge too much i allready paid to much the 3x i tried....
    10-18-09 05:00 PM
    ok so how we can we go about getting the code.. but remember my verizon phone is disconnected so it might be hard but heres my imei # 359483.08.049069.9 i just really hope u guys dont charge too much i allready paid to much the 3x i tried....
    We can email you the code instantly. Emails us at sales@cellunlock.net for more info.
    10-18-09 07:53 PM
    ngreen is awesome. Great service, couldn't have been more helpful. I will definitely be using him again
    Last edited by t0nnn; 10-18-09 at 08:32 PM.
    10-18-09 08:24 PM
    Funny since he is banned?

10-18-09 11:09 PM
2,692 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD