10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    ya thats understandable
    10-01-09 03:32 PM
    how do people go about unlocking phones anyways?
    10-01-09 03:32 PM
    They contact upstanding CB members such as myself to get it done! :d
    10-01-09 03:37 PM
    They contact upstanding CB members such as myself to get it done! :d
    lol, i sent you a pm
    10-01-09 03:38 PM
    Hello I just purchased a Telus Blackberry Storm 9530 through ebay. I am going to need it unlocked and that includes the use of email, web browsing etc. Please email me at kx_250_@hotmail.com for the best price from an unlocker.
    Thank you
    10-01-09 06:06 PM
    idk, i was asking because it seems like he makes a lot of new accounts and reps himself. just didnt seem legit to me
    That's what we've heard too. Wasn't keeping it cool between other unlockers. Most unlockers here are legitimate, same way we are. Customers can choose whomever they feel more comfortable with.
    10-01-09 09:53 PM
    cellunlocknet can I still get that free unlock code like you said ?
    10-01-09 10:07 PM
    cellunlocknet can I still get that free unlock code like you said ?
    Yes absolutely! Send an email at sales@cellunlock.net
    10-01-09 10:09 PM
    Email sent
    10-01-09 10:30 PM
    can anyone help me i am getting a blackberry storm and i have att i need a unlock code.
    10-02-09 09:07 PM
    can anyone help me i am getting a blackberry storm and i have att i need a unlock code.
    We can help you to unlock your phone, please contact us expressunlockcode@gmail.com
    10-02-09 09:19 PM
    Email sent
    Your unlock code was emailed yesterday, just making sure you got it and everything is fine.
    10-02-09 11:26 PM
    HEY cellunlocknet can I get mine unlocked for free too ...please !!! thank you
    10-03-09 06:12 AM
    Not a problem! Contact us and we can get it unlocked for you within an hour or 2 max
    10-03-09 10:51 AM
    I will be trying this is my code I paid for doesnt present itself in my inbox... ah well... wish I saw this first...haha
    10-03-09 12:22 PM
    I will be trying this is my code I paid for doesnt present itself in my inbox... ah well... wish I saw this first...haha
    Your unlock code has been emailed
    10-03-09 01:18 PM
    Just Called Verizion Twice. DENIED.
    Said the phone MUST have an active account with verizion for them to be able to help me. Well thanks Verizion for cancelling my account.

Background. Phone plan suspended by choice while in beautiful parris island boot camp. Came back from boot camp, my account was closed. I have a brand new 9530 Storm that is useless at this point. I would like to use it as secondary phone with ATT I'm shipping out to Camp Lejune tomorrow. would love to get this thing working at least for voice and text messaging.

Can anyone that has a valid verizion account help me by calling verizion for me and getting a code if I send them the IMEI number? Please?

The phone number is 1-888-844-0395
    Is it safe to post up my IMEI number to make it easier for people to help?
    10-05-09 09:45 AM
    Said the phone MUST have an active account with verizion for them to be able to help me. Well thanks Verizion for cancelling my account.

Background. Phone plan suspended by choice while in beautiful parris island boot camp. Came back from boot camp, my account was closed. I have a brand new 9530 Storm that is useless at this point. I would like to use it as secondary phone with ATT I'm shipping out to Camp Lejune tomorrow. would love to get this thing working at least for voice and text messaging.

Can anyone that has a valid verizion account help me by calling verizion for me and getting a code if I send them the IMEI number? Please?

hello

i just experienced your same problem. i went to a local store and they charged me 35 bucks and took my imei number down and told me to wait 24 to 48 hours for the code. well i waited to no avail for 4 days. i then found this site and read all of the forums pertaining to what you are talking about and found this send $5.00 via paypal to nkg4141@gmail along with your imei number that you can find by going to options>status on your phone put that in the info box of your paypal transaction and you will have your code in less than 15 MINUTES. this person is really quick with replies and service and as a frustrated person like yourself who has tried numerous ways to get this done, he was the most helpful and very inexpensive. truly am sorry if i made someone upset, but have to be sincere for those pulling their hair out or biting their nails off waiting in anticipation only to be disappointed. BTW going back to that store today and getting my money back!!
    10-05-09 11:08 AM
    also SEMPER FI young devil dog!

Thanks for serving!! Don't get fooled by those dealers in jacksonville either. ngreen is very trustwothy...
    10-05-09 11:20 AM

We can help you unlock your Blackberry
    10-05-09 12:08 PM
    Ngreen came through very helpful and very reliable. Thanks for the help. Now If I can just figure out how to change the My Number is.. and shows the old number.
    Thank you sir!
    10-05-09 12:44 PM
    there was a detailed how to page on here that I cant find anymore to tell me how to get my BB storm MMS, emails and etc to work, my phone is unlocked, i have vista but it keeps saying phone not connected or password wrong, i dont have passsword on my phone??????
    10-05-09 12:57 PM
    $15 cdn will get it a Verizon Storm unlocked in 5 minutes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 01:09 PM
    unlocking my fone eased my aps and browser. wat do i do? do i call tmobile to connect my internet even though i have an unlocked storm?
    10-06-09 03:05 PM
    unlocking my fone eased my aps and browser. wat do i do? do i call tmobile to connect my internet even though i have an unlocked storm?
    you need to install the tmobile service books and use crack utility also. There is a thread on here. search for storm tmobile services.
    10-06-09 03:06 PM
2,692 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD