10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 4445464748 ...
tools
    awesome!

one more question
    im trading this guymy sidekick 2009 for his storm, which i think is unlocked, not positive.
    he wants me to unlock my sidekick first though
    if i were to get the sidekick unlocked through you guys like, today
    is there anyway i could get some kind of discount or something on the storm if it needs unlocking?

thanks!
    Yes we can but keep in mind that unlocking the Sidekick is one of the most expensive services. Would be cheaper for you to trade as is
    10-01-09 10:55 AM
    Yes we can but keep in mind that unlocking the Sidekick is one of the most expensive services. Would be cheaper for you to trade as is
    well, with the 50% off code, i think it'll be fine
    im getting really tired of this sidekick
    and ive wanted a storm for a long time
    so i think 35 bucks will be worth it
    :P
    10-01-09 10:59 AM
    well, with the 50% off code, i think it'll be fine
    im getting really tired of this sidekick
    and ive wanted a storm for a long time
    so i think 35 bucks will be worth it
    :P
    Great, and if the Storm is locked, we won't charge you to unlock it. Also Sidekick codes can take 5-12 Business days, not like Blackberry's which we send Instantly
    10-01-09 11:01 AM
    i also have a question. say i unlock it i could i use any sim and will i be able to go back with verizon and get my data and evrything back. o and i sent you the IMEI ok
    10-01-09 11:06 AM
    Great, and if the Storm is locked, we won't charge you to unlock it. Also Sidekick codes can take 5-12 Business days, not like Blackberry's which we send Instantly
    ok cool. i was checking out the payment methods, and do you take prepaid credit cards?
    like they have pre-paid debit cards out now, from visa, or mastercard
    10-01-09 11:07 AM
    ok cool. i was checking out the payment methods, and do you take prepaid credit cards?
    like they have pre-paid debit cards out now, from visa, or mastercard
    Yes we do accept prepaid crdit cards
    10-01-09 11:09 AM
    Yes we do accept prepaid crdit cards
    excelent. thanks for all the help!
    10-01-09 11:10 AM
    i also have a question. say i unlock it i could i use any sim and will i be able to go back with verizon and get my data and evrything back. o and i sent you the IMEI ok
    Yes we received your imei. Yes you will be able to use any GSM SIM card and go back to Verizon as well.

All you need to do to switch once unlocked is to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to:

GSM/UMTS and select 2G....if you want to use a SIM card
    1XEV.....if you want to use your Verizon account
    10-01-09 11:11 AM
    o thank you because i was kind of worried that it wouldnt work because i read that it wont work. so will i be able to txt when i unlock it, i know data and internet wont work but will text do and picture txt?
    10-01-09 11:15 AM
    o thank you because i was kind of worried that it wouldnt work because i read that it wont work. so will i be able to txt when i unlock it, i know data and internet wont work but will text do and picture txt?
    Yes it will work. Your code has been emailed
    10-01-09 11:20 AM
    o ok im going to check now
    10-01-09 11:21 AM
    umm i dont think i got it. i checked and nope. and do u unlock ALL kinds of blackberrys
    10-01-09 11:24 AM
    umm i dont think i got it. i checked and nope. and do u unlock ALL kinds of blackberrys
    Check your spam folder and yes we unlock any Blackberry
    10-01-09 11:35 AM
    ok so i put in the code and then there its unlocked.because i didnt get any prompt saying that the code is unlocked.
    10-01-09 11:37 AM
    ok so i put in the code and then there its unlocked.because i didnt get any prompt saying that the code is unlocked.
    After you press Enter you should see Code Accepted. If you go back to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and then type mepd, you should see Network-Disabled or Inactive, that would mean the unlock was successful.

You can email us if you have any question.
    10-01-09 11:40 AM
    ok i just emailed you
    10-01-09 11:43 AM
    I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 from Verizon. But I canceled my service with them a month ago so they wouldn't give me an unlock code. I found Ngreen here in the forum and he got me a code! Now I can sell my phone as unlocked and use the money to pay my Verizon bill!

If Verizon won't give you the code, contact Ngreen. He'll take care of you. Good communication and fast service! Thanks, Ngreen!
    10-01-09 12:02 PM
    I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 from Verizon. But I canceled my service with them a month ago so they wouldn't give me an unlock code. I found Ngreen here in the forum and he got me a code! Now I can sell my phone as unlocked and use the money to pay my Verizon bill!

If Verizon won't give you the code, contact Ngreen. He'll take care of you. Good communication and fast service! Thanks, Ngreen!
    but will NGREEN charge me, becaus i dont have a credit card or anything.
    10-01-09 12:35 PM
    ok i just emailed you
    We haven't received your email, please send again to sales@cellunlock.net
    10-01-09 12:38 PM
    ok i sent it to you now.
    10-01-09 12:39 PM
    We haven't received your email, please send again to sales@cellunlock.net
    ok i sent it to you now.
    10-01-09 12:40 PM
    has anyone tried getting ngreen to unlock their phone?
    im wondering if he's legit or not
    10-01-09 03:02 PM
    I'm trying to understand the logic. I have no idea why the guy was banned (ngreen I mean).nor do I have anything against him or any other unlocker

But for a guy to get banned off a forum related to products that he sells..it must have been pretty bad...why would people continue to use him?!
    10-01-09 03:16 PM
    I'm trying to understand the logic. I have no idea why the guy was banned (ngreen I mean).nor do I have anything against him or any other unlocker

But for a guy to get banned off a forum related to products that he sells..it must have been pretty bad...why would people continue to use him?!
    idk, i was asking because it seems like he makes a lot of new accounts and reps himself. just didnt seem legit to me
    10-01-09 03:20 PM
    I use him for the quick service and low pricing. He told me he was band for advertising. He will show you his link feedback if you contact him and numerous other CB members. Too many other users have used him to be not legit.
    You should use who you feel is right for you.
    Last edited by Golfpro2; 10-01-09 at 03:28 PM.
    10-01-09 03:23 PM
2,692 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD