10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    Just placed my order, I may need a little help. Hopefully this gets to me ASAP

order number 27654
    Unlock code emailed. If you need any help let us know we can call you to assist you.
    09-30-09 04:51 PM
    It says the code was accepted and then I rebooted the phone, how do I know if it is really unlocked?
    09-30-09 05:07 PM
    It says the code was accepted and then I rebooted the phone, how do I know if it is really unlocked?
    It wouldn't say it was accepted if it wasn't unlocked

But you could always pop a SIM card from another carrier in and check.
    09-30-09 05:09 PM
    Code Accepted means phone unlocked, but you can go back to Options/Advanced Options/SIM card and then type mepd and you will see "Inactive or Disabled" next to Network, that means the phone is unlocked.

You can also try with a SIM card and the phone will work. Keep in mind that after you insert a SIM card, you want to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G
    09-30-09 05:11 PM
    Just got off the phone with Verizon..
    I told them I will be in Europe for 3 months..
    They said they cannot unlock the phone and I will have to use the Verizon International Service. Iv'e been a customer for 5+ years.

I even said it would be in my best intrest to cancel the account and pay the termination fee for the BB.

They wouldn't budge.. either Verizon or nothing..

HH
    ZoSo50
    Call again and make sure they know that you'll be keeping your Verizon account active while you are gone, and you just want to be able to use a local SIM card to contact friends while abroad. They shouldn't give you any problems.
    09-30-09 05:11 PM
    After you see "code accepted" you need to perform some steps for it to work.
    09-30-09 06:10 PM
    Here's another question.

I have another Blackberry Storm that is on the negative list for Verizon because of an unpaid balance, if I unlock the phone will it work on a GSM network like AT&T and T-Mobile?
    09-30-09 06:29 PM
    Here's another question.

I have another Blackberry Storm that is on the negative list for Verizon because of an unpaid balance, if I unlock the phone will it work on a GSM network like AT&T and T-Mobile?
    Once unlocked, yes it will work on AT&T and T-Mobile..or any other GSM carrier.

Let me know if you're interested in getting your phone unlocked
    09-30-09 08:10 PM
    Thanks, yeah I'm going to need another code but its going to be tough to beat codeunlock.net's 50% off their price..
    09-30-09 08:33 PM
    Thanks, yeah I'm going to need another code but its going to be tough to beat codeunlock.net's 50% off their price..
    We now charge $15 CDN for Verizon Storm/Tours!
    Last edited by TheRemoteUnlocker.com; 09-30-09 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Re-priced
    09-30-09 08:50 PM
    Here's another question.

That's not a problem, it will still work on GSM side of the phone. Let us know if you still need to unlock your other phone, we'll give you that one free as a repeat customer bonus!

Can't beat free right
    10-01-09 12:23 AM
    i currently have a sidekick on tmobile right now, if i were to get a blackberry storm
    what would i have to do to unlock it, so that i can use the data plan and everything on tmobile.

will i still get unlimited texting?
    will i be able to use internet?
    thats what im really concerned about
    10-01-09 08:16 AM
    In order to unlock it, all you have to do is contact me for an unlock code, and change a few settings on the phone.

The texting is based on whatever plan you're on with tmob.
    The internet will definately work
    And most importantly, you will own a blackberry! That in itself is reason enough!

Be warned though..once you go BB, you never go back....be warned...
    10-01-09 08:21 AM
    In order to unlock it, all you have to do is contact me for an unlock code, and change a few settings on the phone.

The texting is based on whatever plan you're on with tmob.
    The internet will definately work
    And most importantly, you will own a blackberry! That in itself is reason enough!

Be warned though..once you go BB, you never go back....be warned...
    ohh ok
    but for example
    my sidekick has a data plan which includes unlimited messages, and unlimited internet
    would i even need a data plan on the storm to access the internet, or to have unlimited texting?
    10-01-09 08:25 AM
    i currently have a sidekick on tmobile right now, if i were to get a blackberry storm
    what would i have to do to unlock it, so that i can use the data plan and everything on tmobile.

will i still get unlimited texting?
    will i be able to use internet?
    thats what im really concerned about
    The Internet will not work. The sidekick uses what we call the "Sidekick Data Plan". In order to be able to use Data on the Storm, you will need to call T-Mobile and switch your "Sidekick Data Plan" to a "Blackberry Data Plan".
    10-01-09 10:22 AM
    OMG i just called customer service yesterday and ask them to see if i canunlock it and they said no that the storm cant be unlocked but then i called one of the reps from verizon and they said yes.. Wats the deal with that. could someone do it for me please.

o ya im new and happy to be here mostly evryone in my fam has blackberrys now
    The Storm can be unlocked 100%
    10-01-09 10:23 AM
    ohh ok
    but for example
    my sidekick has a data plan which includes unlimited messages, and unlimited internet
    would i even need a data plan on the storm to access the internet, or to have unlimited texting?
    If you switch plans, you will lose that plan & they don't offer it anymore
    10-01-09 10:24 AM
    The Storm can be unlocked 100%

i know it can and thats what i tolled them but apperentley i cant get it unlocked. i dont know if it was the way i said it or anything else. but still no. i was hoping that someone that did it already, if they can do it for me because im leaving to mexico and i dont want to buy another phone. ill come back and still have verizon
    10-01-09 10:32 AM
    i know it can and thats what i tolled them but apperentley i cant get it unlocked. i dont know if it was the way i said it or anything else. but still no. i was hoping that someone that did it already, if they can do it for me because im leaving to mexico and i dont want to buy another phone. ill come back and still have verizon
    If you have an account with them, you can tell them you will be travelling and want to use your Mexican SIM card. If you don't have an account with them we can help you unlock it.
    10-01-09 10:44 AM
    If you have an account with them, you can tell them you will be travelling and want to use your Mexican SIM card. If you don't have an account with them we can help you unlock it.
    i do have an account with them but at this moment right now i got it disconected and i, paying it friday but still no. and i dont want to pay for a code because i dont have a credit card and no one is willing to lend me theres so thats why i want to get it unlocked for free. you get me
    10-01-09 10:47 AM
    i do have an account with them but at this moment right now i got it disconected and i, paying it friday but still no. and i dont want to pay for a code because i dont have a credit card and no one is willing to lend me theres so thats why i want to get it unlocked for free. you get me
    Email us the imei at sales@cellunlock.net
    10-01-09 10:48 AM
    ok then but this isnt a scam right
    10-01-09 10:51 AM
    ok then but this isnt a scam right
    Look at our feedbacks all over crackberry
    10-01-09 10:52 AM
    The Internet will not work. The sidekick uses what we call the "Sidekick Data Plan". In order to be able to use Data on the Storm, you will need to call T-Mobile and switch your "Sidekick Data Plan" to a "Blackberry Data Plan".
    awesome!

one more question
    im trading this guymy sidekick 2009 for his storm, which i think is unlocked, not positive.
    he wants me to unlock my sidekick first though
    if i were to get the sidekick unlocked through you guys like, today
    is there anyway i could get some kind of discount or something on the storm if it needs unlocking?

thanks!
    10-01-09 10:52 AM
    ok and when will i get the code?
    10-01-09 10:54 AM
2,692 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD