10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    I just got this Storm-but I am not on a VZW plan. Can someone get me a unlock code?
    09-20-09 04:43 PM
    I just got this Storm-but I am not on a VZW plan. Can someone get me a unlock code?
    We can help you unlock it
    09-20-09 05:16 PM
    I have unlocked many phones with the help of others and helped many without paying or charging. I was hoping someone could do the same.
    09-20-09 06:03 PM
    I have unlocked many phones with the help of others and helped many without paying or charging. I was hoping someone could do the same.
    PM sent...we will help you unlock your phone.
    09-20-09 08:54 PM
    Thanks for alll the quick replies... IT is great to find other folks willing to help eachother out.

Ngreen got me up and running and I am unlocked

Thank you
    09-20-09 09:51 PM
    Glad to hear that!
    09-20-09 09:53 PM
    hey guys, i bought two storms 9530 from someone on craiglist. theyre verizon..
    im from mexico so i need to unlock them but im not able to call to the us... !!
    could anyone please please do me the favor? just call and get the unlock code for me? =( please i have no other way! help me guys!

my imei is 352110.03.833620.3

thank u so much!

karla<3
    09-21-09 01:50 AM
    Hi guys,
    I need to unlocked my BB . Anybody helps me please.

Regards,
    Ple.
    09-21-09 04:14 AM
    i have a blackberry storm thats on verizons network.i need it switched to metro pcs.ive paid a couple sites to do it but they scammed me.please can anybody help??
    09-21-09 08:11 AM
    please help me
    09-21-09 08:11 AM
    Just called the Global Svcs number listed in the original post here and got my Storm unlocked in a couple minutes.

They called it unlocking for use of global sim card.... I guess to make you think it won't work with a US sim card??? Who knows...

Anyway, other than sticking another carriers card in it is there any way to confirm the device is unlocked? When I entered the code the rep gave it it said code accepted. Any other way to confirm it is unlocked? Thx

Oh, one other piece of info. During the time she was telling me using another carriers card in my phone would void the warranty she also said that once the phone was unlocked it could not be relocked. Someone asked earlier in the thread if you rebooted the phone or had to back up to an older file in the Desktop Manager if the phone would lock again. I'd say the answer to that is no.

Sorry if this is dumb. New to all this. Always thought you were just stuck with the carrier that sold the phone.
    Last edited by davcar45; 09-21-09 at 02:53 PM.
    09-21-09 02:49 PM
    Just called the Global Svcs number listed in the original post here and got my Storm unlocked in a couple minutes.

They called it unlocking for use of global sim card.... I guess to make you think it won't work with a US sim card??? Who knows...

Anyway, other than sticking another carriers card in it is there any way to confirm the device is unlocked? When I entered the code the rep gave it it said code accepted. Any other way to confirm it is unlocked? Thx

Oh, one other piece of info. During the time she was telling me using another carriers card in my phone would void the warranty she also said that once the phone was unlocked it could not be relocked. Someone asked earlier in the thread if you rebooted the phone or had to back up to an older file in the Desktop Manager if the phone would lock again. I'd say the answer to that is no.

Sorry if this is dumb. New to all this. Always thought you were just stuck with the carrier that sold the phone.

not that i know of, i just stuck a friends at&t sim card in and it worked, i don't think there is any way for Verizon to know you did that if you make a warranty claim.
    09-21-09 02:58 PM
    Guyyss!! I just received unlock code from ngreen fast and fair priced service! You can contact him at nkg4141(at)gmail.com
    i can use my storm now !

karla<3!
    09-21-09 03:49 PM
    not that i know of, i just stuck a friends at&t sim card in and it worked, i don't think there is any way for Verizon to know you did that if you make a warranty claim.
    Unlocking doesn't void the warranty.
    09-21-09 04:59 PM
    what is an unlock code? what does it do? do i need it? LOL ok i've never had a blackberry and i'm so confused. please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 05:41 PM
    what is an unlock code? what does it do? do i need it? LOL ok i've never had a blackberry and i'm so confused. please help

It enables you to use your Blackberry with other providers by simply popping in the new SIM card from that provider.
    09-21-09 05:43 PM
    code accepted ............but still new sim is showing

SIM Card Rejected.................what to do now?

please advice.....

Regards
    Mirza
    09-21-09 09:10 PM
    I used cellunlocknet, and got the code in a few hours, and it was under $20.

VZW are a bunch lying pricks. The lady who sold me this Storm tried getting it for me. They absolutely refused to help, telling her they can't get the code and to call BB for the code at a charge.

I've gotta say that AT&T gave me 3 codes with no hassles.

09-21-09 09:41 PM
    So I got the code, it said code accepted. Get a friends SIM card, his provider which is Cincinnati Bell Wireless(AT&T network) My phone booted up with his card, under options and SIM card there was a different number there than when my verizon card is inserted and also a strange phone number that is not mine or his.

I still had all my contacts ect. I called out from my phone to his home phone and my cell number showed up.

I thought when you put in the SIM card from a different carrier it would show up with the phone number, contacts all that stuff that are on the new card. I figured it would dial out using his number.

Is there some setting you have to change on the storm to make it use the SIM card?
    09-21-09 10:11 PM
    So I got the code, it said code accepted. Get a friends SIM card, his provider which is Cincinnati Bell Wireless(AT&T network) My phone booted up with his card, under options and SIM card there was a different number there than when my verizon card is inserted and also a strange phone number that is not mine or his.

I still had all my contacts ect. I called out from my phone to his home phone and my cell number showed up.

I thought when you put in the SIM card from a different carrier it would show up with the phone number, contacts all that stuff that are on the new card. I figured it would dial out using his number.

Is there some setting you have to change on the storm to make it use the SIM card?
    Go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and then select 2G.

To set the phone number you can type ##000000 and press the Green Talk key and then you should be able to set the number then save.
    09-21-09 10:14 PM
    Go to the how to forum and there's great instructions on how to get all the features working. It think you dial **000000# and it changes the phone recognizes it. I'm on my AT&T Storm now. PLTaylor wrote super comprehensive, and he'll help you!

09-21-09 10:17 PM
    Hi guys ,
    i recommend you to find the most cheap unlocked code that i used ,
    i found it on ebay, just only 5$ also fast too.

good luck with your BB
    09-22-09 04:57 AM
    i m using blackberry storm 9500 (Vodafone) , my imei no. is 359484024972336. pls someone give unlock code.
    thankx in advance
    Last edited by vishwashok; 09-22-09 at 02:17 PM.
    09-22-09 02:11 PM
    my boyfriend got me a Verizon Blackberry Storm. its locked. thing is my blackberry pearl is on is last leg. barely works. im on the rogers network. i tried calling verizon they didnt want to give me any information to unlock it. if there is anyone out there that can help me unlock it for free that would be greatly appriciated. my cellphone is my homephone and its important to keep that line open . please help me out . thank you
    09-23-09 10:41 AM
    CellUnlock.net is the Bomb!

All I did was send an email within 10 minutes he responded and my phone was unlock that hour.

Even if he does it for free I suggest you send him a tip or at least a thank you.

good peoples he is.
    09-23-09 12:33 PM
2,692 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD