10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    Im in the same situation but the storm was given to me. I dont have the SIM card and i wanted to unlock to use on Metro PCS. How can i do it?
    09-14-09 02:53 PM
    Im in the same situation but the storm was given to me. I dont have the SIM card and i wanted to unlock to use on Metro PCS. How can i do it?
    In order to use it with Metro PCS you will have to bring it to one of their stores and they will be able to flash it, but keep in mind that you will only be able to use it for voice and sms.
    09-14-09 02:56 PM
    I have tried. They wont flash it for the storm for some reason here in town. I have been to 4 stores today. Dont understand why because honestly, thats fine for just sms and calls. They released their BB plan so im sure they will incorporate it soon. Would i be able to unlock it then put the esn from my current metro phone which is an old nokia?
    09-14-09 03:01 PM
    I have 4 verizon blackberry storms that need unlocking. Would you give me a bundle package. thanks
    09-14-09 04:33 PM
    I have 4 verizon blackberry storms that need unlocking. Would you give me a bundle package. thanks
    Yes we can, check your PM
    09-14-09 04:46 PM
    hey, cellunlock
    I have verizon storm to unlock for t-mobile, and went on your site.
    How can I pay with my paypal?
    I can't find option for paypal.
    09-14-09 05:46 PM
    hey, cellunlock
    I have verizon storm to unlock for t-mobile, and went on your site.
    How can I pay with my paypal?
    I can't find option for paypal.
    Check your pm
    09-14-09 08:17 PM
    What can ngreen do for me you ask? Simple. If you have or want a phone that isn't supported by your current wireless provider, chances are he can help you get your phone unlocked and running on your network of choice.
    He got me the unlock code for my Storm 9530 within hours of request with easy step-by-step instructions, and in less than 10 min. of receiving the code my phone was working perfectly on the T-Mobile network. Highly recommended!
    09-14-09 08:38 PM
    This guy knows what he is doing.
    I got the unlock code less than 60 minutes of request.
    He also gave me easy to follow step by step instruction. It took me less than 10 minutes to get my t-mobile service working on bb storm. I am a noob for this unlocking thing, but he took care of me. Don't go to unproven internet scammers for unlock service. This guy is asset for this forum!!
    Thank you Ngreen.
    09-15-09 12:30 AM
    Yes we can, check your PM
    i have tried 3 times to use your site to pay for codes and it keeps decling my card. i have check and double checked everything. All the info is right and there is credit available. I'm trying to unlock 2 of my storms and need the code asap. can you help.
    09-15-09 12:20 PM
    Ngreen helped me out so quick. Unlock codes worked first time no problem. He is the man. Use him for all your codes. thanks man.
    09-15-09 01:22 PM
    It's too bad he's shut off his PMs, otherwise I'm not sure how else to politely ask for his assistance.
    09-15-09 02:29 PM
    It's too bad he's shut off his PMs, otherwise I'm not sure how else to politely ask for his assistance.
    We can help you. By the way he hasn't shut down his pm...he is banned.
    09-15-09 06:38 PM
    dude just call verizon and tell them you are going to europe and want to use a prepaid sim card and they will unlock it for you in a matter of min for FREE!!!!! i just did it!!!!
    09-16-09 10:45 AM
    Thanks for the info.. trying to go to costa rica next summer
    09-16-09 02:45 PM
    dude just call verizon and tell them you are going to europe and want to use a prepaid sim card and they will unlock it for you in a matter of min for FREE!!!!! i just did it!!!!
    I tried that and was told I had to actually GO to Europe and I could get it unlocked then. Sometimes I think my 17 years with them mean nothing...

Never Mind... I tried again and got two guys with clues. I am now unlocked!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 09-16-09 at 05:35 PM. Reason: edit
    09-16-09 04:49 PM
    Glad you are finally unlocked. Sometimes I've had to call Verizon a few times to have them unlock friends phones
    09-17-09 03:48 PM
    All i did was call the global support and told them i was going to kuwait as a contractor and I was going to use a pre-paid sim card and she said ok, but first was telling me that they have coverage there and that i can still use them, but i told them it's cheaper for me to get a pre paid sim and then she walked me through the steps and gave me the unlock code. took 5 mins tops. I did it on mine and my wifes storm.
    09-17-09 04:05 PM
    All i did was call the global support and told them i was going to kuwait as a contractor and I was going to use a pre-paid sim card and she said ok, but first was telling me that they have coverage there and that i can still use them, but i told them it's cheaper for me to get a pre paid sim and then she walked me through the steps and gave me the unlock code. took 5 mins tops. I did it on mine and my wifes storm.
    Yeah they try to get you to use their sim card there and roam, but trust me you don't want to do that
    09-17-09 07:23 PM
    Glad you are finally unlocked. Sometimes I've had to call Verizon a few times to have them unlock friends phones
    Why did you need to call Verizon to unlock your friends phones? Don't you have codes to unlock any blackberry?
    09-17-09 10:37 PM
    Wut up fellow crackberries, i have an opportunity to get a storm but I am with At&t, SIM card. I want to unlock the phone but since i don't have it yet i don't want to waste money on a dead phone, one that will be useless with my carrier. How concrete is the unlocking codes from CellUnlock.net or Verizon itself. I would love to have a touch screen Blackberry, but technical unlocking seems sketch.
    09-18-09 02:05 AM
    Wut up fellow crackberries, i have an opportunity to get a storm but I am with At&t, SIM card. I want to unlock the phone but since i don't have it yet i don't want to waste money on a dead phone, one that will be useless with my carrier. How concrete is the unlocking codes from CellUnlock.net or Verizon itself. I would love to have a touch screen Blackberry, but technical unlocking seems sketch.
    Thousands of members here are using unlocked Storms which they got unlocked by calling Verizon (if you have an account with them) or using a vendor (like us).

The process is very simple and guaranteed 100%. You will be able to use all features on AT&T once unlocked. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
    09-18-09 11:38 AM
    I used ngreen's service to unlock the hidden potential in three Storms and I couldn't be happier with the service I got. He got me the codes uber fast and the easy to understand step-by-step instructions made the unlocking process virtually chimp-proof. If you're like a lot of people and are not on the VZW network, but want a Storm this is the man that can get 'er done.
    FYI, ngreen is no longer a member of this forum so don't bother PMing him. Just drop a post and he will see it.
    09-18-09 10:10 PM
    Any of the unlock services work, Ngreen is one of them but I used Uniquephones service myself to unlock my Telus Storm. One day service with instructions so simple even I could do it. Check out the link in my sig file below
    09-18-09 11:00 PM
    I used ngreen's service to unlock the hidden potential in three Storms and I couldn't be happier with the service I got. He got me the codes uber fast and the easy to understand step-by-step instructions made the unlocking process virtually chimp-proof. If you're like a lot of people and are not on the VZW network, but want a Storm this is the man that can get 'er done.
    FYI, ngreen is no longer a member of this forum so don't bother PMing him. Just drop a post and he will see it.
    Just bought this phone for my wife but I need it unlocked. Can this ngreen guy help me?
    09-20-09 03:49 PM
2,692 ... 3940414243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD