10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    OK, I'll be headed there in a few if you are doing them tonight. So, will I only have access to edge if I used t-mobile or could i pick up 3g? What about if I wanted to use another smaller cdma like metro pcs? would I have to "flash" to their network I guess? thanks
    09-05-09 11:26 PM
    OK, I'll be headed there in a few if you are doing them tonight. So, will I only have access to edge if I used t-mobile or could i pick up 3g? What about if I wanted to use another smaller cdma like metro pcs? would I have to "flash" to their network I guess? thanks
    Yes we can email you the code tonight. You will only be able to use EDGE on T-Mobile and AT&T etc.... You can use it as well with Metro PCS because they will allow the esn to be used on their network but as you said, you will need to have it flashed and the features will be limited to voice and SMS on Metro PCS.
    09-05-09 11:41 PM
    Yes we can email you the code tonight. You will only be able to use EDGE on T-Mobile and AT&T etc.... You can use it as well with Metro PCS because they will allow the esn to be used on their network but as you said, you will need to have it flashed and the features will be limited to voice and SMS on Metro PCS.
    I am on your site and its declining my visa debit card? Does your system try to verify my ph# because thats been a problem with this card in the past. Otherwise, can you see why its doing that because it isn't the balance, I checked it and I've used card twice today as well. Can I do a paypal payment? Checkout screen didn't give me that option.
    09-06-09 12:10 AM
    I am on your site and its declining my visa debit card? Does your system try to verify my ph# because thats been a problem with this card in the past. Otherwise, can you see why its doing that because it isn't the balance, I checked it and I've used card twice today as well. Can I do a paypal payment? Checkout screen didn't give me that option.
    No it doesn't check the phone number, only zip/postal code should match.
    09-06-09 12:14 AM
    Is it because its trying to charge CAD instead of USD?
    09-06-09 12:15 AM
    Is it because its trying to charge CAD instead of USD?
    No that's never a problem. You can PM us the info and we can try to process it manually.
    09-06-09 12:26 AM
    Hold on a sec, I'm going to call wells fargo, if there is a way to do paypal, please let me know, it says your site is set up for it, theres a logo but no option for it
    09-06-09 12:28 AM
    hold on, just got somebody online at the bank.

whats the deal with paypal?
    09-06-09 12:35 AM
    hold on, just got somebody online at the bank.

whats the deal with paypal?
    We just sent you a PM.
    09-06-09 12:38 AM
    When you "Unlock" the Storm does it enable Data and Web or just Voice and Text?
    09-06-09 12:43 AM
    When you "Unlock" the Storm does it enable Data and Web or just Voice and Text?
    If you have a Blackberry data plan with your provider , you wi be able to use all features such as web,bbm,email etc... with your sim card. If you only have a regular voice plan on your sim cars then you will only be able to use voice and SMS.
    09-06-09 12:48 AM
    If you have a Blackberry data plan with your provider , you wi be able to use all features such as web,bbm,email etc... with your sim card. If you only have a regular voice plan on your sim cars then you will only be able to use voice and SMS.
    Solong as I have a Data plan I will be able too?

Because I have Unlimited Everything on my Alltel Plan, it's just not a Blackberry one.
    09-06-09 12:53 AM
    Solong as I have a Data plan I will be able too?

Because I have Unlimited Everything on my Alltel Plan, it's just not a Blackberry one.
    It needs to be a "Blackberry" data plan. You can call your provider and have it changed.
    09-06-09 12:56 AM
    It needs to be a "Blackberry" data plan. You can call your provider and have it changed.
    Are you 100% sure? I just talked to a rep and he said my plan would run the blackberry.
    09-06-09 01:06 AM
    Are you 100% sure? I just talked to a rep and he said my plan would run the blackberry.
    Yes you need a blackberry data plan in order to use the blackberry browser and blackberry services. Maybe your plan is already provisioned with blackberry data plan. Only way to find out will be when you try it.
    09-06-09 01:14 AM
    yes but, i dont think you would get the blackberry email/messaging features, prob just browser
    09-06-09 01:15 AM
    yes but, i dont think you would get the blackberry email/messaging features, prob just browser
    Your code was emailed, how did it go?
    09-06-09 01:19 AM
    Your code was emailed, how did it go?
    well, i'm not sure yet. i followed instructions, when i turned it back on it asked for MEP code so I punched it in and said it accepted, when i view the sim it shows my tmobile phone number, but i cant get it to restore connections, it tries and then does not go through, i made sure to select data services: on gsm/umts 3g&2g... but it just wont restore "mobile network"
    09-06-09 01:47 AM
    well, i'm not sure yet. i followed instructions, when i turned it back on it asked for MEP code so I punched it in and said it accepted, when i view the sim it shows my tmobile phone number, but i cant get it to restore connections, it tries and then does not go through, i made sure to select data services: on gsm/umts 3g&2g... but it just wont restore "mobile network"
    False alarm, I'm on edge with tmobile. Muchas gracias for the quick service
    09-06-09 11:51 AM
    they have released the code all you have to do is call 1-888-844-0395 have a great day stormers this is my first trend!!!!!
    someone gave me the phone but im not a verizon customer. they will only give you the code if you are, and have the sim card and must have an active contract for at least six months without having any issues, late payments, such and such.
    09-06-09 01:02 PM
    someone gave me the phone but im not a verizon customer. they will only give you the code if you are, and have the sim card and must have an active contract for at least six months without having any issues, late payments, such and such.
    yes, verizon can blow me. they told me the same thing, i even begged and spoke to a couple supervisors. they also swore up an down that I would never ever ever ever EVER be able to use another US GSM network with my storm- but ah look at that, here I am on t-mobile and happy as a clam lmao. i can def vouch for cellunlock.net, they cost a little more than some and less than others but they sent me a valid unlock code at like 12am PST within minutes of receiving my paypal payment. If you search their posts, there is a discount code you can use as well to get half off. Awesome service and very knowledgeable. good luck!
    09-06-09 02:30 PM
    So- after kinda freaking and thinking that I was ripped off, I did receive two communications from cellunlockstore.com. The first one stated that they had to generate the code manually, it would take additional time, and to verify my IMEI which I did. Then, I received the email below stating that the could not generate the code and they were refunding my payment. I did receive the PayPal refund which they initiated. So- apparently they are not a scam, they just have trouble unlocking BB Storms. Its just weird that they could not get me an unlock code but cellunlock.net could, and got it out within minutes. I guess in the end, you get what you pay for.

Hi,

Sorry I have been unable to generate the correct unlock code for your mobile. There are so many mobile out there sometimes the firmware on certain versions mean I can't generate the code.

I have sent your details over the accounts team who will send you a refund. Although normally quicker please allow up to 7 days for the refund to get back into your account.

Once again I apologise for not being able to get the correct code for your mobile. Your only option may be your network operator or a local shop who can unlock via a cable.

Thanks

Brett

CellUnlockStore.com
    09-06-09 02:43 PM
    I've seen that message being sent to numerous customers, maybe they should stop selling the storm code
    09-06-09 03:53 PM
    I've seen that message being sent to numerous customers, maybe they should stop selling the storm code
    yeah, its bizzare, i wonder what they do differently lol. so question, now that i unlocked my storm, if I want to use tmobile edge do i need to download some sort of service book? or if i add it to my plan will i be able to browse like normal?
    09-08-09 01:12 AM
    So- after kinda freaking and thinking that I was ripped off, I did receive two communications from cellunlockstore.com. The first one stated that they had to generate the code manually, it would take additional time, and to verify my IMEI which I did. Then, I received the email below stating that the could not generate the code and they were refunding my payment. I did receive the PayPal refund which they initiated. So- apparently they are not a scam, they just have trouble unlocking BB Storms. Its just weird that they could not get me an unlock code but cellunlock.net could, and got it out within minutes. I guess in the end, you get what you pay for.

Hi,

Sorry I have been unable to generate the correct unlock code for your mobile. There are so many mobile out there sometimes the firmware on certain versions mean I can't generate the code.

I have sent your details over the accounts team who will send you a refund. Although normally quicker please allow up to 7 days for the refund to get back into your account.

Once again I apologise for not being able to get the correct code for your mobile. Your only option may be your network operator or a local shop who can unlock via a cable.

Thanks

Brett

CellUnlockStore.com

I had the same issue with Xpresslock, they couldn't find me a code which I had won through a contest on Crackberry, but Cellunlocknet guys got it for me within a matter of hours!! They did an awesome job and I would HIGHLY recommend them!
    09-08-09 10:16 AM
2,692 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD