10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    Just called and got my phone unlocked **** yea
    08-22-09 04:41 AM
    Just got my stom 9530 and was told to head hear by the guy that sold it to me. I am with T-mobile, but really like the storm. He said he tried using a company on Ebay and tried 8x and it did not work. How will I know if a code I gets works? I have seen two member names that pop up for unlocking. Can someone let me know which person to contact please.
    08-22-09 02:39 PM
    Cellunlocknet are very reliable. I've turned to their service twice and have not been dissappointed!! Unlocked a Storm 9500 and a Curve 8900.
    08-23-09 05:03 AM
    Just got my stom 9530 and was told to head hear by the guy that sold it to me. I am with T-mobile, but really like the storm. He said he tried using a company on Ebay and tried 8x and it did not work. How will I know if a code I gets works? I have seen two member names that pop up for unlocking. Can someone let me know which person to contact please.
    NGREEN is very reliable and quick. I recommend them highly.
    08-23-09 10:23 AM
    What message do you get before you enter the code? (xxleft)
    08-23-09 03:54 PM
    I just called and unlocked mine and was told it voided the warranty.... I don't see how but that is what she said. Good thing I have insurance.
    08-23-09 04:41 PM
    I just called and unlocked mine and was told it voided the warranty.... I don't see how but that is what she said. Good thing I have insurance.
    They are trained to say that, don't worry, unlocking your phone by code doesn'r void the warranty
    08-23-09 06:28 PM
    They are trained to say that, don't worry, unlocking your phone by code doesn'r void the warranty
    Sweet, thanks for the reassurance!
    08-23-09 11:38 PM
    What message do you get before you enter the code? (xxleft)
    It said I had 2 left. I have been looking around and noticed that the majority of the IMEI#'s start with "3" mines starts with a "9" does that make a difference?
    08-24-09 11:33 AM
    It said I had 2 left. I have been looking around and noticed that the majority of the IMEI#'s start with "3" mines starts with a "9" does that make a difference?
    Ok that means they gave you the wrong code, We can get the right code for you. Yes some new units imei start with "9" that's normal.
    08-24-09 11:36 AM
    Try calling your service provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 12:51 PM
    What Blackberry do you have? Who is it locked to?
    08-24-09 01:00 PM
    It is locked to Verizon and they guy I got it from said he tried and gave up. O do not have verizon service and I had a friend with verizon service call the global number they wanted him to add it to his line with a data plan.
    08-24-09 02:13 PM
    My storm is now free from the Matrix thanks to NGREEN. Thanks Dawg
    08-24-09 04:29 PM
    how long does it typically take cellunlock.net to get the unlock code to you? i've ordered mine and i'm waiting.
    08-24-09 07:32 PM
    how long does it typically take cellunlock.net to get the unlock code to you? i've ordered mine and i'm waiting.
    Hi
    It all depends on which provider the phone is locked too. You can email or DM us your order number and we will check on your order for you.
    08-24-09 08:34 PM
    All Pm's have been replied thanks for the purchase
    08-25-09 09:04 AM
    So what I need to know is if its possible to unlock the phone while there is NO sim card in it. Called CS first, same song and dance "international roaming package, blah, blah, blah, can't unlock for other cards, whatever" So called the Global Svs # and she was gonna help me but says that theres a permanant card in phone, I know "there's NOT", it is removable. Prob is, I don't have the Verizon SIM that supposedly came in the phone initially. I was told to be able to go through the unlock procedure, this card must be in the phone. Is this correct? She did say it could be a used, or someone elses card just for the sake of having one in while going through the unlock procedure. Said I could buy some "package" for $30 that has a card w/ it. But really don't wanna do that nor can I really afford it just to use it for 5 mins. Where would I get one just to use or for really cheap? There aren't any on ebay AT ALL, shocker!!! Please help. I know I'm prob not supposed to post email, but its the best way to reach me direct, so Briand76 @ comcast dot net THANKS
    08-26-09 12:00 AM
    they have released the code all you have to do is call 1-888-844-0395 have a great day stormers this is my first trend!!!!!
    call your network provider for free code
    08-27-09 06:57 AM
    Be carefull with ngreen. I paid (via paypal) to have an unlock code. And since then no answer from emails sent, nothing. And the payment is cleared since august 18.
    08-27-09 07:08 AM
    if I am in Mxico, do i have to call that same number?
    08-27-09 01:11 PM
    im tryin to unlock my storm for free because i still dont have a credit card and im in a different country to call verizon.... can any one help me with this HUGE problem??? thank you!
    08-27-09 11:31 PM
    i got BB storm, i just found it and i dont have any info on it. and im trying to get it to unlock without charge. and verizon telling me i need to get it activated for 60 days. my parents have verizon an di have t-moble and wanna use my BB storm. i dont want to add a line and charge on my parents bills. is there a way for me to get around this? i called and they cant give it to me without the original owner of the phone.
    08-28-09 12:50 AM
    I have a t-mobile acount with $300 credit and befor i terminate my line a want to use that money up. If i unlock my blackberry storm 9530 does the data service still work? that way i can get games and ringtones and spend the credit i have and not lose it.

Thanks.
    08-31-09 11:52 PM
    I have a t-mobile acount with $300 credit and befor i terminate my line a want to use that money up. If i unlock my blackberry storm 9530 does the data service still work? that way i can get games and ringtones and spend the credit i have and not lose it.

Thanks.
    Yes you can, you might need to load the service books manually, but you will only know once the phone is unlocked and running with your T-Mobile SIM card.

One way or the other it's doable
    08-31-09 11:56 PM
2,692 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD