10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    Thanks for the response guys.

Out of curiosity, how much is it to unlock?

Also- by unlocking a Bell Storm, it means I can use it with Rogers/Fido right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    With our crackberry coupon code "crackb50" it will be $29.99 CDN tax included. We will also match any price you find minus 25%.

Once unlocked you can use it with any GSM provider such as Rogers, Fido etc..
    08-05-09 12:31 PM
    With our crackberry coupon code "crackb50" it will be $29.99 CDN tax included. We will also match any price you find minus 25%.

Understood. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 01:03 PM

You've been nice and patient and have answered whatever there is that people asked. So, I guess if I do any unlocking, I'd come to you.

But before that, a few questions:
    • I'm planning to go to the US in the next few months, if I unlock my TELUS phone, would I be able to use it on ANY carrier (GSM OR CDMA) in the US? What about Europe, South Asia (Philippines, India, etc?)
    • Let's say I do end up using these phones on other networks, would I be able to use their data plans too?
    • Once I get the code, what do I need to do on the phone to get it unlocked?
    08-05-09 08:00 PM
    You've been nice and patient and have answered whatever there is that people asked. So, I guess if I do any unlocking, I'd come to you.

But before that, a few questions:
    • I'm planning to go to the US in the next few months, if I unlock my TELUS phone, would I be able to use it on ANY carrier (GSM OR CDMA) in the US? What about Europe, South Asia (Philippines, India, etc?)
    • Let's say I do end up using these phones on other networks, would I be able to use their data plans too?
    • Once I get the code, what do I need to do on the phone to get it unlocked?
    We will be more than happy to unlock your phone. Once unlocked you will only be able to use the GSM part with any GSM carrier worldwide. If they offer Blackberry Data then you will be able to use the Internet with their SIM card. The CDMA part of the phone will only work with Telus in Canada. You can have the CDMA part work with Metro PCS in the US, but you will need to bring them the phone for them to flash it and you will only be able to use Voice & Text (even though Metro Pcs offers Blackberry Data Plan).

Once we email you the code, we also send you the instructions on how to enter it. It's very easy and it can be found on our site. We also have YouTube Videos where we go through an unlock on a Telus Storm.

If you have any more questions please feel free to let us know.
    08-05-09 08:28 PM
    OK guys...first post and I think it goes here. I have a storm on a Verizon plan. My boss pays for it and I am VERY grateful! However he is switching our whole business to Cbeyond. They are providing me a black berry 8330 world phone. This I am not happy with. If feels like I am going back in time about 5 years! Is there any way I can get my storm to work on their network? I believe the world phone has a Sim card. I have not seen it yet. I thought about unlocking it and maybe swapping the Sim cards (if equipped). Anyone ever done this or heard about it?

Thanks a bunch for reading this!!!
    08-05-09 11:30 PM
    OK guys...first post and I think it goes here. I have a storm on a Verizon plan. My boss pays for it and I am VERY grateful! However he is switching our whole business to Cbeyond. They are providing me a black berry 8330 world phone. This I am not happy with. If feels like I am going back in time about 5 years! Is there any way I can get my storm to work on their network? I believe the world phone has a Sim card. I have not seen it yet. I thought about unlocking it and maybe swapping the Sim cards (if equipped). Anyone ever done this or heard about it?

Thanks a bunch for reading this!!!
    If Cbeyond use SIM cards then yes you can use it in the storm. If not you can call them and ask them if they would allow you to use a Verizon Unit on their network (if they are CDMA that is). Some US carriers like Metro PCS will allow it.

*UPDATE*
    Just did some research and it doesn't seem like you will be able to use the Storm on CBeyond
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 08-05-09 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Update
    08-05-09 11:33 PM
    If Cbeyond use SIM cards then yes you can use it in the storm. If not you can call them and ask them if they would allow you to use a Verizon Unit on their network (if they are CDMA that is). Some US carriers like Metro PCS will allow it.

*UPDATE*
    Just did some research and it doesn't seem like you will be able to use the Storm on CBeyond
    Just another question. If I unlocked my Storm and I stuck in my Cbeyond Sim card, what would happen? It is really frustrating that both networks use similar networks but one will not let the other.

Thanks!
    08-06-09 03:09 PM
    Bottom line is if they are a GSM carrier the Storm will work. If they are a CDMA company you will have to see if they will flash a Storm to use on their network.
    08-06-09 03:39 PM
    Just another question. If I unlocked my Storm and I stuck in my Cbeyond Sim card, what would happen? It is really frustrating that both networks use similar networks but one will not let the other.

Thanks!
    Does Cbeyond have SIM cards?
    08-06-09 03:50 PM
    You're welcome, was a pleasure helping you unlock your Blackberry Storm!
    08-06-09 04:01 PM
    Does Cbeyond have SIM cards?
    Yes it has a sim card. BUT it is like the storm on Verizons network. I think its first a CDMA then GSM. I am new to this stuff and am really sadend by my having to switch. I have not called Cbeyond yet as dealing with them is like putting a square peg though a round hole!

Thanks,
    08-06-09 04:20 PM
    Yes it has a sim card. BUT it is like the storm on Verizons network. I think its first a CDMA then GSM. I am new to this stuff and am really sadend by my having to switch. I have not called Cbeyond yet as dealing with them is like putting a square peg though a round hole!

Thanks,
    Ok the phone has a SIM card slot, but do you absolutely need to have a Cbeyond SIM card in the phone? you might want to call them and ask them.
    08-06-09 04:22 PM
    CellUnlockNet ... !! thanks a Million .. !! for helping me again .. !!
    08-06-09 10:48 PM
    After unlocking my Storm, I want to run an AT&T phone, text and data plan or a similar European plan and a Verizon phone, text and data plan within the same time frame. I realize I have to switch between CDMA and GSM (AT&T SIMM card) to accomplish this but I want to make sure the phone has the capacity to do this. More formally how would this be accomplished. TIA for any and all response.
    08-07-09 02:22 AM
    Yes after unlocking your Storm you will be able to use Att or any GSM carriers sim card worldwide. Once unlocked you will be able to text, send and receive calls.To get all data working you will need to have a BB data plan with Att and also download and install service books. Hope this helps.
    08-07-09 05:25 AM
    CellUnlockNet ... !! thanks a Million .. !! for helping me again .. !!
    You're welcome, glad we could help you unlock your Blackberry.
    08-07-09 09:22 AM
    I just bought a Blackberry Storm and of course, want it unlocked. I've tried PMming NGreen, but since I'm new, I can't PM anyone yet. NGreen, will you PM me? TIA!!!
    08-07-09 09:58 AM
    I just bought a Blackberry Storm and of course, want it unlocked. I've tried PMming NGreen, but since I'm new, I can't PM anyone yet. NGreen, will you PM me? TIA!!!
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry Storm
    08-07-09 10:08 AM
    You can unlock it for free? What do I need to do?
    08-07-09 10:24 AM
    Cellunlocknet is absolutely AWESOME - I would HIGHLY recommend using them!
    08-07-09 11:25 AM
    I just bought a code from cellunlock.net.

Worked great, without any problems.

I used the coupon code, so it came out to $9 and change USD. Can't beat that!
    08-07-09 01:14 PM
    I just unlocked my Storm through Verizon. I am a customer though. Call 800-922-0204 then opt 3 - 4 - 1 and tell them your leaving the country and are going to use a prepaid sim in the region your going.

I got one question though. If i upgrade/change my O.S. will i have to re-unlock my phone?
    08-07-09 01:24 PM
    You're welcome, was a pleasure helping you unlock your Blackberry Storm!
    Hello there, I have been reading your posts. I would like to unlock my Storm as well. Can you email me at bthomasltd@gmail.com to assist me with instructions and if the coupon code still works?thanks a bunch.
    08-07-09 02:41 PM
    Email sent!
    hello i'm new to crackberry just sign up and went to your guy's website n order a unlock code for the blackberry storm..how long is the process take in order to get the unlock code from you guys?
    08-07-09 03:06 PM
    hello i'm new to crackberry just sign up and went to your guy's website n order a unlock code for the blackberry storm..how long is the process take in order to get the unlock code from you guys?
    Hi
    The code for Verizon Storms are emailed instantly. Other Vendor such as Telus/Bell take a couple of days to generate.
    08-07-09 03:57 PM
2,692 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD