10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    My son's friend is a Marine and doesn't like the Storm at all. In fact he just bought a new phone last night. He is sending me the phone next weekend as all the shipping methods on base are closed today. He is with Verizon and I am with Centennial. I have the blackberry curve right now and yes I have the data plan. How much does it cost to unlock the phone and is there any guarantee it will work? Does it take a long time to unlock?
    Hi
    Yes we guarantee 100% it will work, We also offer live phone support in case you need help. The code is delivered within minutes. You will up and running in less than 5 minutes.
    08-02-09 01:21 PM
    Hi
    Yes we guarantee 100% it will work, We also offer live phone support in case you need help. The code is delivered within minutes. You will up and running in less than 5 minutes.

How much will it cost and do you unlock during the weekend and evenings?
    08-02-09 01:25 PM
    How much will it cost and do you unlock during the weekend and evenings?
    Hi
    $0......we are awarding a winner every day for a free code

Yes we work 7 days/week 365/days year even very late.
    08-02-09 01:27 PM
    Hi
    $0......we are awarding a winner every day for a free code

Yes we work 7 days/week 365/days year even very late.
    Will it matter if I don't get the phone for a week an a half? How do I get ahold of you to give you the info you need? Where do I find the Imei?
    08-02-09 01:33 PM
    Will it matter if I don't get the phone for a week an a half? How do I get ahold of you to give you the info you need? Where do I find the Imei?
    Hi
    Not a problem, our offers never expire , you can email us at sales@cellunlock.net or simply send us a DM. You can find the imei by going to Options/Status
    08-02-09 01:35 PM
    how do u or anyone ... figure out the unlocking code .. !! do u use any kind of software or whats the procedure .. !! ahh just curious .. !!
    08-02-09 01:38 PM
    how do u or anyone ... figure out the unlocking code .. !! do u use any kind of software or whats the procedure .. !! ahh just curious .. !!
    Million dollar question ....some are software, some are database
    08-02-09 01:39 PM
    Hi
    Not a problem, our offers never expire , you can email us at or simply send us a DM. You can find the imei by going to Options/Status
    Ok now I feel stupid, what is a DM?
    08-02-09 01:40 PM
    so is it like for specific product line .. or any phone in the world from any manufacture ..??
    08-02-09 01:41 PM
    Ok now I feel stupid, what is a DM?
    DM=Direct Message
    08-02-09 01:41 PM
    so is it like for specific product line .. or any phone in the world from any manufacture ..??
    Specific for each brand and provider
    08-02-09 01:42 PM
    cellunlocknet !!! thanks a Million .. !! for unlocking mine .. !!! that was quick .. !! nd u know what before sending you an email i thought that its just a scam and u will gonna ask me a bunch of questions .... which mostly happens !!
    I think Economist should change their very famous quote "There's no such thing as a free lunch" ...LOL ... atleast u can get a free unlocking code .. HEHEAHEHE
    08-02-09 01:50 PM
    cellunlocknet !!! thanks a Million .. !! for unlocking mine .. !!! that was quick .. !! nd u know what before sending you an email i thought that its just a scam and u will gonna ask me a bunch of questions .... which mostly happens !!
    I think Economist should change their very famous quote "There's no such thing as a free lunch" ...LOL ... atleast u can get a free unlocking code .. HEHEAHEHE
    You're very welcome!
    08-02-09 01:53 PM
    DM=Direct Message
    How do I direct message you?
    08-02-09 01:59 PM
    How do I direct message you?
    You can click on our Crackberry Name and then select "Send Private Message"
    08-02-09 02:01 PM
    You can click on our Crackberry Name and then select "Send Private Message"
    Thank you for all of your help. I will contact you when I get the phone. Thanks again and God Bless.
    08-02-09 02:03 PM
    Thank you for all of your help. I will contact you when I get the phone. Thanks again and God Bless.
    Always a pleasure!
    08-02-09 02:04 PM
    cellunlocknet how do i register for a chance to win a free unlock code? I just got a used bb storm and would like to unlock it. Thanks
    08-02-09 11:27 PM
    If your account is in good condition and minimum 3 months old, they will provide you the unlock code, if not, you have other option available on the web.
    08-02-09 11:42 PM
    Hmm I bought it used and am trying to use it on tmobile now
    08-02-09 11:45 PM
    just got my unlock codes...

QUESTION!!!! (yes i have search... too much to read right now)

after they give me the unlock code... i ask them do i have to re-enter the unlock codes everytime i enter a new sim card? she told me that yes but 1 unlock code is for 1 sim card... now is that true? and she said that i am allow to have 2 unlock codes a year... if shes right... that means this phone is not fully unlock... each time i used a NEW SIM i need a new unlock code?? am i missing something here??????
    08-03-09 12:07 PM
    just got my unlock codes...

QUESTION!!!! (yes i have search... too much to read right now)

after they give me the unlock code... i ask them do i have to re-enter the unlock codes everytime i enter a new sim card? she told me that yes but 1 unlock code is for 1 sim card... now is that true? and she said that i am allow to have 2 unlock codes a year... if shes right... that means this phone is not fully unlock... each time i used a NEW SIM i need a new unlock code?? am i missing something here??????
    Hi
    The unlock is permanent, you will never need to enter it again and you can use any GSM SIM card now without having to enter the code again.
    08-03-09 12:08 PM
    Just got my BB Storm from ebay and have tmobile, ngreen had my phone unlocked for me literally minutes after I msg'ed him! If anyone needs their phone unlocked just contact him, he will for sure hook you up.
    08-03-09 12:14 PM
    Your Welcome Sirplayalot.
    08-03-09 12:23 PM
    Hi
    The unlock is permanent, you will never need to enter it again and you can use any GSM SIM card now without having to enter the code again.
    sooo the code i got is permanent... i could switch as many sim cards from different carriers whenever i want? the whole phone is permanent unlock? and i could still use verizon....???
    08-03-09 01:35 PM
2,692 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD