10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    what does an unlocked phone do and how does it help? i would like to see a video or something

thanks
    08-01-09 05:20 PM
    When you unlock the Storm ot lets you use it on all GSM carriers like Att or Tmobile. You can buy prepaid sim card to use overseas. Works on any GSM carrier worldwide.
    08-01-09 05:22 PM
    Why do I feel that I have been ripped off....i just paid a company $10.00 to unlock my blackberry but they never responded with the unlock code. What do i do

Hi
    Who did you buy from?
    08-01-09 05:30 PM
    A friend of mine has the blackberry storm and is with Verizon. He doesn't like the phone and I am thinking about purchasing it. I have Centennial Wireless which is in the process of being bought by AT&T in about 3-4 months. Is it possible to get the phone unlocked and who has to get it unlocked him or I? Will all features and applications work once I unlock it? Do I have to take it somewhere to get it unlocked or can I do it myself? Thanks for your help, God Bless1
    08-01-09 05:34 PM
    A friend of mine has the blackberry storm and is with Verizon. He doesn't like the phone and I am thinking about purchasing it. I have Centennial Wireless which is in the process of being bought by AT&T in about 3-4 months. Is it possible to get the phone unlocked and who has to get it unlocked him or I? Will all features and applications work once I unlock it? Do I have to take it somewhere to get it unlocked or can I do it myself? Thanks for your help, God Bless1
    Hi
    We can help you unlock your Storm, once unlocked all features will work if you have a Blackberry Data plan with Centennial. The unlock code could be ordered on our site and is delivered instantly.
    08-01-09 05:36 PM
    Hi
    Who did you buy from?
    Cell unlock store.com. This is exactly what I was afraid of....getting ripped off. I am not spending anymore money on this berry. Don't think its worth it. I am selling it.
    08-01-09 06:26 PM
    Why do I feel that I have been ripped off....i just paid a company $10.00 to unlock my blackberry but they never responded with the unlock code. What do i do
    Maybe they are closed on weekends, did they email you something?, pm us your IMEI and we will give you the code for free!
    08-01-09 06:28 PM
    Cell unlock store.com. This is exactly what I was afraid of....getting ripped off. I am not spending anymore money on this berry. Don't think its worth it. I am selling it.
    Just checked their website, I guess you paid with Paypal, so you can always open a dispute, but before jumping to conclusions, they might be closed on weekends, not everyone works 365 days a year like us

As stated before send us a PM and we'll help you out
    08-01-09 06:34 PM
    Just checked their website, I guess you paid with Paypal, so you can always open a dispute, but before jumping to conclusions, they might be closed on weekends, not everyone works 365 days a year like us

As stated before send us a PM and we'll help you out
    how much are you guys asking...I;m not trying to spend much on a phone that doesnt really offer much
    08-01-09 07:18 PM
    how much are you guys asking...I;m not trying to spend much on a phone that doesnt really offer much

We won't charge you! you're the lucky Crackberry member today
    08-01-09 07:19 PM
    really????....I can't pm you so here is my IMEI # 352110.03.485650.1. Holy Stuff!!! this cant be true
    08-01-09 07:26 PM
    DRILLITC:

Use ngreen on this site. PM him. He is the best and has done numerous phones with me. He even provides live help. Want quality service and *CHEAP* prices, use ngreen.

Good luck.

Jerry - IA
    08-01-09 07:28 PM
    DRILLITC:

Use ngreen on this site. PM him. He is the best and has done numerous phones with me. He even provides live help. Want quality service and *CHEAP* prices, use ngreen.

Good luck.

Jerry - IA
    But cellunlock.net is willing to do it for me for free....
    08-01-09 07:32 PM
    really????....I can't pm you so here is my IMEI # 352110.03.485650.1. Holy Stuff!!! this cant be true
    Hi
    Just to confirm before we process it, this is a Verizon Storm?
    08-01-09 07:34 PM
    Hi
    Just to confirm before we process it, this is a Verizon Storm?
    Yes..this is a verizon storm. I would like to use it with t-mobile. But i can't tell whether it is a 9500 or a 9530. Does it matter?
    08-01-09 07:36 PM
    Enjoy!!!
    Unlock Code: 0366338662227933
    Click Here for Unlocking Instructions

After you unlock the phone, do a battery pull, put the SIM you want to use and when powers up, go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G
    08-01-09 07:42 PM
    Enjoy!!!
    Unlock Code: 0366338662227933
    Click Here for Unlocking Instructions

After you unlock the phone, do a battery pull, put the SIM you want to use and when powers up, go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! It WORKED....Thank you so much. I was really getting frustrated and ready to quit on blackberries. Thank you
    08-01-09 07:56 PM
    08-01-09 08:01 PM
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! It WORKED....Thank you so much. I was really getting frustrated and ready to quit on blackberries. Thank you
    Glad we could help you unlock your Blackberry Storm!
    08-01-09 08:26 PM
    hey cellunlocknet !
    Is it only for BlackBerry Storm ... or any other blackberry would qualify to get unlocked .. !!
    08-02-09 12:00 PM
    What Blackberry do you have? Who is it locked to?
    08-02-09 12:03 PM
    hey cellunlocknet !
    Is it only for BlackBerry Storm ... or any other blackberry would qualify to get unlocked .. !!

We can unlock any Blackberry regardless of the provider
    08-02-09 12:14 PM
    How can I be the lucky Crackberry Member today?
    08-02-09 01:14 PM
    How can I be the lucky Crackberry Member today?
    Email us your imei at sales@cellunlock.net
    08-02-09 01:19 PM
    Hi
    We can help you unlock your Storm, once unlocked all features will work if you have a Blackberry Data plan with Centennial. The unlock code could be ordered on our site and is delivered instantly.

My son's friend is a Marine and doesn't like the Storm at all. In fact he just bought a new phone last night. He is sending me the phone next weekend as all the shipping methods on base are closed today. He is with Verizon and I am with Centennial. I have the blackberry curve right now and yes I have the data plan. How much does it cost to unlock the phone and is there any guarantee it will work? Does it take a long time to unlock?
    08-02-09 01:19 PM
2,692 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD