10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Thanks.... Now I just need to figure out which company I want to go with. I need to get away from VZW. Any suggestions?
    07-09-09 10:50 PM
    Thanks.... Now I just need to figure out which company I want to go with. I need to get away from VZW. Any suggestions?
    I just switched to AT&T from T-Mobile and been very happy.
    07-09-09 10:59 PM
    We've been offering Bell & Telus Blackberry Storm unlock codes same day to 24 hours delivery at the same low price since last week

Only $29.99 CDN for Crackberry members! use coupon code "crackb50"
    07-10-09 07:44 PM
    My friend has an unlocked storm that is currently working on ATT. He wants to upgrade his OS because he has the stock os installed still and it runs like crap. If he upgrades the OS does it ruin his unlock? I know how to fix the service books for his phone etc I'm just want to be sure he phone doesn't get relocked if I were to give him a new OS
    07-11-09 03:43 AM
    Blackberry unlocks are forever, not like IPhones.
    07-11-09 10:30 AM
    My friend has an unlocked storm that is currently working on ATT. He wants to upgrade his OS because he has the stock os installed still and it runs like crap. If he upgrades the OS does it ruin his unlock? I know how to fix the service books for his phone etc I'm just want to be sure he phone doesn't get relocked if I were to give him a new OS
    He can upgrade OS, reset phone, phone will never relock, the unlock is permanent on Blackberry phones.
    07-11-09 11:08 AM
    Awesome! 11 minutes with the hold time (guess they have a lot of people calling tonight). No problems what so ever and the CS rep i had was very helpful! In fact she was even joking around with me saying she knows that the VZW rates can get quite expensive!
    07-12-09 04:34 AM
    Did this a few days ago. Simple little process and they set up things for me for when I leave the country. Just hope they got everything they are supposed to set up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:52 PM
    I had the worst luck with the cust. service people.. I tried a least 4 different times and i even had my friends call in my name and they still refused to give me the code. Help ! Any ideas! its been 4 weeks and still no luck...thanks
    07-14-09 05:16 AM
    Unlock My BlackBerry - Any BlackBerry $17, Storms $25 awesome service. If Verizon can't do it or if your not a member. Use his services. Soon they will be automated. Super fast turn around time.
    07-14-09 08:32 AM
    Dude i wish i had 12 bucks...kind of sad/ pathetic..im livin of my visa for da last 4 weeks got let go cuz they didnt need my *** ..lol but ill see if i can find some kind of software to unlock it... thanks anyways ...
    07-14-09 03:32 PM
    Dude i wish i had 12 bucks...kind of sad/ pathetic..im livin of my visa for da last 4 weeks got let go cuz they didnt need my *** ..lol but ill see if i can find some kind of software to unlock it... thanks anyways ...
    PM us your IMEI
    07-14-09 03:36 PM
    Are you suppose to still have the Storm active under your account? I changed to the Tour on Sunday. I just called tonight to see if they can unlock the Storm so I can sell it and they're telling me it has to be active under my account. Why would I need to unlock it if it's still active. This is BS. I'm trying to send it out of the country. Hopefully they can unlock it over there.
    07-15-09 12:27 AM
    Are you suppose to still have the Storm active under your account? I changed to the Tour on Sunday. I just called tonight to see if they can unlock the Storm so I can sell it and they're telling me it has to be active under my account. Why would I need to unlock it if it's still active. This is BS. I'm trying to send it out of the country. Hopefully they can unlock it over there.
    They can get tough sometimes. We can help you unlock your Storm or Tour
    07-15-09 12:47 AM
    Post your IMEI here and I will give you FREE unlock code.
    07-15-09 12:56 AM
    Cool thanks. Will do when I get home.
    07-15-09 02:51 PM
    hello
    im a student and really tight on money
    i need to get my storm unlocked
    could you please help me
    i dont know where the imei # is

uder the battery there is a small sticker
    it has
    MEID HEX- A000000DA270A7
    PIN- 3076422F
    please help me
    07-15-09 03:22 PM
    Can someone please tell me where the cheapest place is too unlock my blackberry storm 9500 on vodafone (UK) ?

Thanks peeps
    07-15-09 04:43 PM
    Can someone please tell me where the cheapest place is too unlock my blackberry storm 9500 on vodafone (UK) ?

Thanks peeps
    Hi
    We can do it for cheap. You can use coupon code "crackb50" and get 50% Discount!
    07-15-09 04:44 PM
    they have released the code all you have to do is call 1-888-844-0395 have a great day stormers this is my first trend!!!!!
    what is the extension nuber we use when we call?
    07-15-09 06:11 PM
    Hi
    We can do it for cheap. You can use coupon code "crackb50" and get 50% Discount!
    could you help me out
    im a student
    just canceled verizon today and didn't know they gave unlock codes
    i called them back and they said sorry we would unlock if you were stll a customer
    i honestly have like $3 to my name right now
    could someone please help me with unlocking my storm
    07-15-09 06:22 PM
    Here it is.

Thanks
    07-15-09 07:51 PM
    ok.....really....besides being able to switch service providers....what are the advantages to unlocking your phone?
    07-15-09 08:26 PM
    ok.....really....besides being able to switch service providers....what are the advantages to unlocking your phone?
    Another reason is to take it with you out of the country and use a SIM card from there. My bro just went to another country and tried putting somebody else sim card but it wouldn't work. If it were to be unlock it would work.
    07-15-09 08:44 PM
    my imei is - 352110.03.403864.7
    i would appreciate any help from anybody who can get me an unlock
    im really tight on money and really need this unlocked so i can use it on a cheaper provider
    07-15-09 09:07 PM
2,692 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD