10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Got the first rep I spoke to to unlock the phone for me. Took 5 minutes at most. Having 3 blackberry's on your phone and paying over 200 a month for service helps out.
    07-02-09 10:32 PM
    Got the first rep I spoke to to unlock the phone for me. Took 5 minutes at most. Having 3 blackberry's on your phone and paying over 200 a month for service helps out.
    Lol...they owe you at that rate
    07-02-09 10:33 PM
    Is there a software way to unlock a storm? My friend wants to buy one off craigslist for use on tmobile.
    07-03-09 06:24 PM
    Is there a software way to unlock a storm? My friend wants to buy one off craigslist for use on tmobile.
    Hi,
    No there isn't, we can unlock the Storm remotely by code. All we need is the IMEI.
    07-03-09 06:25 PM
    Ok this is rediculous! No lie, I have called about 12 times and every time they will not give it to me... A few of the people said no such thing exists.... Anyone wanna call and get the code for me
    07-03-09 06:33 PM
    Ok this is rediculous! No lie, I have called about 12 times and every time they will not give it to me... A few of the people said no such thing exists.... Anyone wanna call and get the code for me
    Hi
    Do you have an account with them? and if so for how long?
    07-03-09 06:34 PM
    Hi
    Do you have an account with them? and if so for how long?
    Verizon? yeah. I have been a customer for about 5 years now. But the rest of my family has been for probably 8 or 9 years
    07-03-09 06:35 PM
    Verizon? yeah. I have been a customer for about 5 years now. But the rest of my family has been for probably 8 or 9 years
    Tell them you are travelling and that you want to use your business sim card abroad, tell them your business collegue got his code, and that if you don't get the code you will simply cancel the service

Or we can sell you the code
    07-03-09 06:37 PM
    Well, the only problem there is...I'm 17, and I sound like I'm 15. So if they hear me getting all macho serious on them...they'll proally laugh. And my parents flip out every time I call them cause they think I'm adding stuff to my bill. *Their bill*

Also, I would buy one from you...but I'm 17 n poor
    If u ever have another giveaway contest or anything let me know!!

I was waaaay too slow on that last one haha
    07-03-09 06:39 PM
    Well, the only problem there is...I'm 17, and I sound like I'm 15. So if they hear me getting all macho serious on them...they'll proally laugh. And my parents flip out every time I call them cause they think I'm adding stuff to my bill. *Their bill*

Also, I would buy one from you...but I'm 17 n poor
    If u ever have another giveaway contest or anything let me know!!
    Send me a PM with your imei and email adress.
    07-03-09 06:40 PM
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! U r my hero for life cell!
    07-03-09 07:13 PM
    It took a total of 9 minutes and 2 seconds to get both unlocked. 7 minutes was waiting on hold for a GS representative.

Each phone had its own unique 16 digit unlock code.

The criteria was:

1. You have too have your account open for at least 60 days.

2. Your account must be paid in good standing.

3. They have to email you a terms and conditions statement, basically informing you while the non-Verizon sim card is in the phone don't call them for assitance.

07-03-09 10:15 PM
    There are tons of websites that offer this service; That's what I did and I haven't had any problems.
    07-04-09 10:01 AM
    Tried to get mine unlocked and everything was going well but the phone wouldn't recognize the sim card at all, kept saying "no valid sim" any idea why that would be?

EDIT: Rep told me that it meant my Storm had a DOA SIM card, they are sending me out a new one free of cost. Glad I took care of this now before my trip to london in 3 weeks instead of the week of.
    Last edited by Goodeye84; 07-05-09 at 04:14 PM.
    07-05-09 04:07 PM
    my friend tried calling and they asked for the last four digits of his moms ss. so since im only 17, and my mom is the main person, do you think i will have to do that too when i call this number?

oh and im not with verizon, im with att. will that matter too?
    Last edited by chachh; 07-06-09 at 01:40 AM.
    07-06-09 01:00 AM
    my friend tried calling and they asked for the last four digits of his moms ss. so since im only 17, and my mom is the main person, do you think i will have to do that too when i call this number?

oh and im not with verizon, im with att. will that matter too?
    Your best bet is to have the main account holder call. You need to have an account with Verizon in order for them to give you the unlock code.
    07-06-09 08:49 AM
    I just got off the phone VZ and after trying not once but three times they told me they couldn't help me because I"m not or wasn't a VZ customer and the only option I have is if I go some where and pay to unlock it. Even the customer service is like the company a complete rip off !!!!!
    07-06-09 06:29 PM
    I just got off the phone VZ and after trying not once but three times they told me they couldn't help me because I"m not or wasn't a VZ customer and the only option I have is if I go some where and pay to unlock it. Even the customer service is like the company a complete rip off !!!!!
    Wow that sucks man. I can't believe that a company would not offer to help a non-customer remain a non-customer, and for free nonetheless. Forget Verizon's other egregious CS problems. Clearly this is the worst!

Suck it up, don't be a cheap-***, and go to one of the pay services mentioned in this thread. They work well if you're not a VZ customer.
    07-06-09 08:49 PM
    Read what you wrote. You are not a customer, why should Customer Service help you?

Why would you even attempt to go to a company that is "a complete rip off". Rather, why not go to your provider, who by your statements, must be light years ahead of Verizon.
    07-06-09 10:23 PM
    4 min and i got unlocked. sweet!
    07-08-09 11:48 AM
    I have a Bell BB Storm and called looking for my code. I already know it was pointless but why not, I had time. I called and asked for the lock code and was given it.

The rep told me how to use it to reprogram the units number which I tried and confirmed it worked. This lock code is 4 digits. All the post I have read refer to getting this code but its not long enough. Is it possible to use the master lock code to get the mep2 code?
    07-08-09 07:20 PM
    got mine unlocked! sweet@!
    07-08-09 08:13 PM
    Just got mine unlocked tonight no problems.
    07-09-09 08:31 PM
    I just called and it took less then 5 min to unlock my storm. I am really happy now. Does anyone know if it will stay unlocked even when we do upgrades on the OS?
    07-09-09 09:41 PM
    I just called and it took less then 5 min to unlock my storm. I am really happy now. Does anyone know if it will stay unlocked even when we do upgrades on the OS?
    Hi
    Yes your Storm is permanently unlocked and will never relock.
    07-09-09 09:48 PM
2,692 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD