10-04-11 07:50 AM
2,692 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    If you need more help on unlocking you can hit me on msn. mickrg@hotmail.com
    06-30-09 11:19 AM
    how do you know if the phone is unlocked? should everything say disabled even the network?
    06-30-09 11:25 AM
    The best way is to insert active sim card and change network setting to GSM. Some storms have different readings
    06-30-09 11:27 AM
    Would that be 50% of $34.99?

Thanks!
    If you still need help unlocking your Storm, you can email or PM us your phone number and we can provide live help over the phone.
    06-30-09 11:28 AM
    how do you know if the phone is unlocked? should everything say disabled even the network?
    It will say Disabled or Inactive. Now some Storms have a software issue, even after entering the unlock code it will result in a code error, but the counter (10 Left) will not decrease, that means the phone has unlocked. Even though the Network will still read Active the phone is still unlocked, and to test that, it's best to try with another sim card.
    06-30-09 11:31 AM
    what do ya'll mean by unlock and getting the codes? what am i missing??

i have Verizon and the 9530 Storm. under Options/Advanced Options/Sim Card, mine says Security Disabled and has a long ID number.
    06-30-09 04:32 PM
    what do ya'll mean by unlock and getting the codes? what am i missing??

i have Verizon and the 9530 Storm. under Options/Advanced Options/Sim Card, mine says Security Disabled and has a long ID number.
    Hi
    This applies to people that want to unlock a Blackberry Storm in order to use it with a SIM card from another carrier, example AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers etc...

What does yours say next to Network?
    06-30-09 04:48 PM
    took towo minutes, done deal. Thanks for the post :-)
    07-01-09 02:46 PM
    i'm looking to pick up an unlocked VZ Storm on Ebay. Owner doesnt know how or wants to go through troubling of unlocking. I'm on Rogers in Canada so when i plug in my Rogers SIM card, can i still get the unlock code from VZ?
    07-02-09 03:32 PM
    i'm looking to pick up an unlocked VZ Storm on Ebay. Owner doesnt know how or wants to go through troubling of unlocking. I'm on Rogers in Canada so when i plug in my Rogers SIM card, can i still get the unlock code from VZ?
    You can ask him to call 3-way with you or simply purchase the unlock code from us and unlock your Storm
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 07-02-09 at 04:02 PM.
    07-02-09 03:45 PM
    I would not try to call on his behalf Verizon is going to ask you for name, password, phone # and ESN of phone.
    07-02-09 03:49 PM
    I would not try to call on his behalf Verizon is going to ask you for name, password, phone # and ESN of phone.
    He can call with owner on 3-way, but if owner doesn't want to call then maybe his account is not in good standing and thus the reason why he's selling it
    07-02-09 03:51 PM
    is there any point to doing this if I'm on Verizon? I'm not switching or anything. I love Verizon, just wondering if there are any benefits to unlocking.
    07-02-09 04:21 PM
    Hi everyone, I've been on crackberry for the longest and just didn't take the time to register till now haha. I've just bought a storm and then I called the 888 number to get the unlock code and they wouldn't give it to me and i called back like 3 times with 3 different people and still the same answer =\.What should I do?
    07-02-09 05:30 PM
    is there any point to doing this if I'm on Verizon? I'm not switching or anything. I love Verizon, just wondering if there are any benefits to unlocking.
    In your case, only benefit would be if you travel out of the US and don't want to pay excessive roaming charges. If your Storm is unlocked, you can buy a local prepaid SIM card and use it with your Storm.

Also unlocking your phone will get you more value for it if you decide to sell it. You can call Verizon and ask them for the unlock code if you've been with them for more than 60days
    07-02-09 06:23 PM
    Hi everyone, I've been on crackberry for the longest and just didn't take the time to register till now haha. I've just bought a storm and then I called the 888 number to get the unlock code and they wouldn't give it to me and i called back like 3 times with 3 different people and still the same answer =\.What should I do?
    If you don't have an account with them, they won't give it to you. We can help you unlock your Storm.
    07-02-09 06:24 PM
    oh ok but I've heard of instances where people have called and have gotten their codes in like 5 min.
    07-02-09 06:26 PM
    oh ok but I've heard of instances where people have called and have gotten their codes in like 5 min.
    If you have an account with them for more then 60 days and in good standing, they should give it to you for free.
    07-02-09 06:27 PM
    oooooooohhhhhh ok I hear ya are there any other ways of unlocking it for free? (moneys tight)
    07-02-09 06:30 PM
    oooooooohhhhhh ok I hear ya are there any other ways of unlocking it for free? (moneys tight)
    Lol...ok and i'm feeling generous today email me your imei at sales@cellunlock.net and I will send you the code for free!
    07-02-09 06:31 PM
    oh my god thank you soo much! =D
    07-02-09 06:32 PM
    oh my god thank you soo much! =D
    You're very welcome, unlock code sent
    07-02-09 06:37 PM
    I GOT IT !!!!!!!! thank you so much you have made my whole month =)
    07-02-09 06:43 PM
    Can someone help me? I need my phone unlocked for super cheap? Or free? Free would be great? Starving College student here. Please help.=[
    07-02-09 11:02 PM
    Can someone help me? I need my phone unlocked for super cheap? Or free? Free would be great? Starving College student here. Please help.=[
    Hi
    We can unlock it for you, look at our signature for super discount.
    07-02-09 11:03 PM
2,692 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD