10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Dang no need to multiple post and throw a hissy fit here. If you are a standing verizon customer, paid up for more than 30 days call global support, its free and works. Sounds like you don't really need your phone unlocked anyways for business or someone would have already taken care of it lol.
    06-19-09 01:58 PM
    Dang no need to multiple post and throw a hissy fit here. If you are a standing verizon customer, paid up for more than 30 days call global support, its free and works. Sounds like you don't really need your phone unlocked anyways for business or someone would have already taken care of it lol.
    +1 ...(lol)...
    06-19-09 03:18 PM
    have no idea sorrry Dude.
    06-20-09 02:05 AM
    hi guys. just registered here.

is it possible to unlock a BB storm 9500 from ireland (vodafone)?
    06-23-09 02:41 PM
    hi guys. just registered here.

is it possible to unlock a BB storm 9500 from ireland (vodafone)?
    Hi
    Yes it is, we can unlock it for you
    06-23-09 03:13 PM
    hey i just unlocked my storm with verizon. it went smoothly as everyone has said but now when sticking my sim card in and making a call it forwards me to the verizon message saying the phone number couldn't be validated. Is there something I did wrong! Please help!!!
    06-23-09 04:06 PM
    hey i just unlocked my storm with verizon. it went smoothly as everyone has said but now when sticking my sim card in and making a call it forwards me to the verizon message saying the phone number couldn't be validated. Is there something I did wrong! Please help!!!
    Hi
    You need to go in Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and then select 2G only and it will work.
    06-23-09 04:15 PM
    I just called to get my unlock code and the csr was very friendly and helpful. The call took less than 5 mins.
    06-23-09 04:18 PM
    Hi
    You need to go in Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and then select 2G only and it will work.
    I don't think so, the poster said he unlocked his Storm with Verizon, so he/she must be a Verizon Customer. I think it is some other issue.
    06-23-09 10:56 PM
    I don't think so, the poster said he unlocked his Storm with Verizon, so he/she must be a Verizon Customer. I think it is some other issue.
    But he/she is trying to use a non Verizon sim card in the unlocked Verzion phone. Verizon does not use sim cards for it's network. So yes, they must switch it to GSM if using a sim card.
    06-23-09 11:01 PM
    Should work with anyone with Verizon.
    06-24-09 03:58 AM
    Called and unlocked mine about 2am.....I couldn't sleep, and it was something to do....

No problems!
    06-24-09 08:24 AM
    they still wont give me a unlock code for my 9530 i am going out of my mind
    06-24-09 12:19 PM
    Apart from using another Sim Card, is there anyway to check if the phone is unlocked?
    06-24-09 12:59 PM
    they still wont give me a unlock code for my 9530 i am going out of my mind
    We can unlock your Blackberry Storm
    06-24-09 02:48 PM
    Hi everyone, am a newbie and really need some help.....

Have gone through as many posts as possible and am wondering if anyone knows how to unlock the Storm on Vodafone UK?

Vodafone claim it cannot be done.................... yeah right!!!

Any help would be greatly received...
    06-24-09 03:41 PM

Have gone through as many posts as possible and am wondering if anyone knows how to unlock the Storm on Vodafone UK?

Hi
    We can unlock your Storm.
    06-24-09 05:13 PM

Depending which reps you speak to, some will swear you cant get it unlock, it will break your phone, yada yada yada...
    Unlocking the phone is your right / Its your phone / You shouldnt be tied to a "certain" carrier.
    All 99% of blackberry's can be unlocked.
    Call your phone carrier to get it done for FREE!
    06-25-09 12:37 AM
    Is this legitimate unlocking? Meaning I can use a tmo, att, ect sim in the US?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 12:59 AM
    the 1-888 number worked like a charm, thanks. anyone looking to purchase an unlocked storm lemme know lol
    06-25-09 09:01 AM
    Is this legitimate unlocking? Meaning I can use a tmo, att, ect sim in the US?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes once you unlock your storm you can use any GSM sim card us or worldwide
    06-25-09 10:05 AM
    Thanks everyone, got my Storm unlocked via mobileunlocked_co_uk on Ebay, only cost 6.99, got the code within a few hours and it worked first time.

Freedom is sweet!!!!

Does anyone know how to change/get rid of the Vodafone opening screen??

Thanks again.

06-25-09 10:33 AM
    Hi There!

I got my locked storm from a friend, Is there still a way to unlock the storm even if you don't have a verizon sim? My friend is no longer connected with Verizon.

Secondly, my cousin has an account with Verizon, would it be possible for him to call on my behalf to get my phone unlocked? or would the record in the verizon system show that he is using a different storm unit from mine?

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Bacons; 06-26-09 at 10:06 AM.
    06-26-09 08:59 AM
    Hi There!

I got my locked storm from a friend, Is there still a way to unlock the storm even if you don't have a verizon sim? My friend is no longer coordinated with Verizon.

Secondly, my cousin has an account with Verizon, would it be possible for him to call on my behalf to get my phone unlocked? or would the record in the verizon system show that he is using a different storm unit from mine?

Thanks guys.
    Yes you can unlock it without the Verizon SIM card, You can have your friend call them up and try, worst case they say NO. If they don't give you the code, we can help you unlock your Storm. The codes ares sent instantly once we get the order.
    06-26-09 09:01 AM
    You can use any sim card to unlock the storm. If you need a code and instructions on how to enter the code let us know. We have the fastest service with live help if needed.
    06-26-09 09:46 AM
2,692 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD