Is there somewhere i can get my bb storm unlock for free?
    If you have an account with the provider you can call them and ask them for the code and they might give it to your free, if not we are always here to help.
    03-16-11 09:37 AM
    Gotta unlock code, entered it, got msg "Code Accepted" - now have "Network inactive" instead of "Network disabled". Is this unlocked? (Code seller no help - is refunding my money.) Oh yeah, the old sim card is still in phone.
    05-12-11 07:29 AM
    Gotta unlock code, entered it, got msg "Code Accepted" - now have "Network inactive" instead of "Network disabled". Is this unlocked? (Code seller no help - is refunding my money.) Oh yeah, the old sim card is still in phone.
    Yes Inactive=Disabled meaning the phone is unlocked. All you need to do now is put the SIM you wish to use in the phone and go to Options/Mobile Network and change Network Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G.
    05-12-11 09:08 AM
    they have released the code all you have to do is call 1-888-844-0395 have a great day stormers this is my first trend!!!!!
    that 1 888# is no good but the info is, when you call VZN make sure you mention your traveling, and you need to speak with Gobal Support! Everyone else @ VZN will be clueless and think you want your security unlock code...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 04:34 PM
    That's correct, if you have an account with Verizon they will give you the code for free.
    05-28-11 04:48 PM
    True, but most phones from Verizon are not unlockable because it's CDMA. They will give you the FREE unlock code for those phones that are unlockable though.
    05-29-11 01:56 PM
    for all those who have UNLOCKED their phone

Have u checked ur DATA services as well???? are u being able to Use BB services with other Service Providers??
    06-11-11 09:25 AM
    Yes, you can use your data services with other service providers, but you'll need to get a bb plan from that provider.
    06-13-11 07:57 AM
    for all those who have UNLOCKED their phone

Have u checked ur DATA services as well???? are u being able to Use BB services with other Service Providers??
    If you have a Blackberry Data Plan you will be fine, some models though will require you load the Service books manually.
    06-14-11 09:47 PM
    totally agreed bro...
    06-15-11 03:43 PM
    Thank you.
    06-15-11 03:44 PM
    Your welcome
    06-16-11 01:51 PM
    Back to unlocking phones
    06-16-11 01:54 PM
    Hello blackberry experts, I am currently with Sprint and because I left my brand new droid in a cab I currently have the crappiest phone ever. My contract is for another year and I won't be eligible for upgrade until then, I also don't care to pay money to break the contract with Sprint and switch to Verizon. I can't go on with this phone much longer. Is it possible for me to unlock this old verizon blackberry storm that my dad gave me and use it on the Sprint network? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Aud
    10-02-11 08:29 PM
    No you cannot unlock a BlackBerry for Sprint because Sprint uses CDMA technology you must use one of their phones.
    10-02-11 08:36 PM
    Same about Verizon, use a GSM carrier with unlocked Blackberry.
    10-03-11 08:13 PM
    You can unlock it and use it with AT&T or Tmobile but cannot with SPRINT because SPRINT is uses a different technology of CDMA and they aren’t compatible.
    10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 106107108
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD