10-04-11 06:50 AM
2,692 ... 9899100101102 ...
tools
    I got verizon to give me the unlock code for a storm1 I had a few weeks ago. They advised me they would only do this for one phone per year and noted my account. I guess I am going to have to pay to get my storm2 unlocked.
    Pretty much they only allow a certain amount per year.
    07-16-10 08:43 PM
    I tried using the crackberry discount code crackb50 from cellunlock.net and I received this error message.
    Coupon code "crackb50 " is not valid.
    Cannot place order. Customer ID 41596 does not exist
    07-17-10 09:42 AM
    I tried using the crackberry discount code crackb50 from cellunlock.net and I received this error message.
    Coupon code "crackb50 " is not valid.
    Cannot place order. Customer ID 41596 does not exist
    Looks like there is a space after the last letter . Please make sure there are no spaces after the coupon code.
    07-17-10 09:54 AM
    Let us know when you get it, we'll help you unlock it
    I would like to give a HUGE thank you to the folks over at cellunlock ; he said he would help and that is exactly what they did, amd it only took 5 minutes max..thanx a bunch, now i get to keep my money AND have a unlocked bb storm; how great is that! (=
    07-18-10 05:03 PM

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to the folks over at cellunlock ; he said he would help and that is exactly what they did, amd it only took 5 minutes max..thanx a bunch, now i get to keep my money AND have a unlocked bb storm; how great is that! (=
    Thank you for the feedback! Always a pleasure to help fellow Crackberry members.
    07-19-10 09:55 PM
    Hi, i'm new here i just got the storm 9530 and i need help unlocking it without having to pay to get it unlocked. can anyone help me out with an unlock code?
    07-20-10 01:27 AM
    Hi, i'm new here i just got the storm 9530 and i need help unlocking it without having to pay to get it unlocked. can anyone help me out with an unlock code?
    We'll help you unlock it, email us for more info. Our email is in our signature.
    07-20-10 10:17 AM
    We can help you unlock your phone. Shoot us an email
    07-20-10 10:21 PM
    hello, i was looking for a way to unlock storm 9530 for free. i have AT&T and my Bold 2 has just broken. i havent got the money at the moment to replace it. i would be very grateful if someone could assist me in unlocking my storm.
    07-21-10 06:32 AM
    Need to call the carrier and see what they can do then.
    07-21-10 09:30 AM
    hello, i was looking for a way to unlock storm 9530 for free. i have AT&T and my Bold 2 has just broken. i havent got the money at the moment to replace it. i would be very grateful if someone could assist me in unlocking my storm.
    We can help you, email us for more info. Did you try calling Verizon?
    07-21-10 09:46 AM
    Stupid question here. Or maybe not as I cant really find clearity on this. I am wonder this. If I buy a phone say on E-Bay. The seller says his/her phone is from Verizon. If I was to buy that phone and unlock it as described here, does this now mean (if unlocked as described here sucessfully) that someone with an ATT account could now use this phone if they bought it?
    Thanks for any clarity that one might provide.
    Sterling
    07-26-10 09:14 AM
    Stupid question here. Or maybe not as I cant really find clearity on this. I am wonder this. If I buy a phone say on E-Bay. The seller says his/her phone is from Verizon. If I was to buy that phone and unlock it as described here, does this now mean (if unlocked as described here sucessfully) that someone with an ATT account could now use this phone if they bought it?
    Thanks for any clarity that one might provide.
    Sterling
    Yes that's correct. Unlocking the phone will enable it to work with SIM cards such as AT&T, T-Mobile and most GSM providers worldwide.
    07-26-10 09:59 AM
    reply.
    I unlocked one phone and need two unlock codes for 2 more phones. I have these phones for sale (or will have). The one phone I unlocked is activiated with virizon. After unlocking i put the att card of my wifes in my unlocked phone. I really didnt know what to expect but it worked however I still had my same phone number? I guess I was expecting to have hers since i had her sim in my unlocked storm. So I get what you are telling me. If I unlock my othewr two storms I can sell to AT&T customers knowing that it will work for them? However why did my phone work same as always even same phone number when puttin a sim card in the unlocked BBS that has a different number assigined it?
    07-26-10 10:32 AM
    reply.
    I unlocked one phone and need two unlock codes for 2 more phones. I have these phones for sale (or will have). The one phone I unlocked is activiated with virizon. After unlocking i put the att card of my wifes in my unlocked phone. I really didnt know what to expect but it worked however I still had my same phone number? I guess I was expecting to have hers since i had her sim in my unlocked storm. So I get what you are telling me. If I unlock my othewr two storms I can sell to AT&T customers knowing that it will work for them? However why did my phone work same as always even same phone number when puttin a sim card in the unlocked BBS that has a different number assigined it?
    Because you did not switch the network settings to GSM 2G/3G
    07-26-10 10:34 AM
    Very good thanks. I also forgot to trun off wireless when I did it as well though the phone did tell me it was unlocked or something like that.
    Thanks much
    Sterling
    07-26-10 10:56 AM
    Very good thanks. I also forgot to trun off wireless when I did it as well though the phone did tell me it was unlocked or something like that.
    Thanks much
    Sterling
    You also need to press SEND ##000000 SEND and you will be able to reprogram the 10 Digit Mobile phone number and then press Menu/Save and the phone will reboot.
    07-26-10 11:12 AM
    intresting, is this the info I would have recived with your unlock code? I will most likely get from you the next two. then more after that. thanks again.
    07-26-10 11:20 AM
    intresting, is this the info I would have recived with your unlock code? I will most likely get from you the next two. then more after that. thanks again.
    Great let us know and we can work out something for you.
    07-26-10 11:22 AM
    maybe two of them because I did not think it sent.
    Thanks
    07-26-10 03:47 PM
    maybe two of them because I did not think it sent.
    Thanks
    No problem, we will reply the PM now.
    07-26-10 10:13 PM
    my PMs here work. I have no PM form you , but I think its Crack berry not you guys. Anyway I did get an E-Mail from you at unlockers@sterlingsweb.net asking me the IMEI for my treo 680 . You ask for it to see if you thought it would be unlockable. I have not received anything back from you guys yet so just thought I would drop this to see if its a goof up somehow..

Thanks
    Sterling
    07-27-10 10:35 AM
    my PMs here work. I have no PM form you , but I think its Crack berry not you guys. Anyway I did get an E-Mail from you at unlockers@sterlingsweb.net asking me the IMEI for my treo 680 . You ask for it to see if you thought it would be unlockable. I have not received anything back from you guys yet so just thought I would drop this to see if its a goof up somehow..

Thanks
    Sterling
    Yes we got your email, we are checking the imei and we will email you as soon as we have news
    07-27-10 10:38 AM
    Grateful and looking foward to your news..
    07-27-10 10:57 AM
    Got the code and it did unlock. Thats great. Your response and effort was beyond the call. You guys are really good and stay on top of it and I thank you. Like I said it showed were it unlocked, it said "sim is unlocked" or something close to that. I not sure why it does not work on my Verizon account. I put my sim from my storm1 in it and tried to search for available networks. All it said it could find was AT&T (orig carrier) and T Mobil). My storm 1 is unlocked and I would have thought it would have worked. Oh well back to the drawing board on this one.. Thanks again guys man you are great..

Sterling
    07-27-10 12:05 PM
2,692 ... 9899100101102 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD