Hello Im new here. does anybody know how to have the browser work with a unlock telus storm on a fido network? I have the data plan... i get an error message ; unable to connect to the internet please try again later...

APN INTERNET,FIDO.CA
    USERNAME AND passowrd FIDO/FIDO... what to do?
    01-07-10 01:54 AM
    Try checking out this thread

forums.crackberry.com/f135/howto-get-all-features-browser-mms-working-t-w-unlocked-storm-95xx-107154/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 02:14 AM
    i did it but no service books ...when asked to download the service book they where nowhere ot be found....
    01-21-10 12:54 AM
    You need to find the fido service books. I did a google search but nothing jumped out at me. You can go thru the results thou...

fido blackberry service books download - Google Search
    01-21-10 10:28 AM
    i did it but no service books ...when asked to download the service book they where nowhere ot be found....
    Have fido send u the service books. I have an unlocked verizon blkberry storm1 on fido. It worked ... i have everything working but i still dont hav mms..... anyone know how to fix that? thnx
    02-07-10 03:28 PM
    You may be still missing the mms service books. Must have a BlackBerry Data Plan.
    02-07-10 03:57 PM
    Have fido send u the service books. I have an unlocked verizon blkberry storm1 on fido. It worked ... i have everything working but i still dont hav mms..... anyone know how to fix that? thnx
    can you explain me in detail how did you do? i searched all around internet to figure it out...do you nee a plan? do you have to call fido so they can send me the service book? and if you have it cant you send it to me...
    thk...
    03-22-10 04:15 PM
    can you explain me in detail how did you do? i searched all around internet to figure it out...do you nee a plan? do you have to call fido so they can send me the service book? and if you have it cant you send it to me...
    thk...
    If you search for the thread on how to setup a storm on at&t or t-mobie, thet steps will be the same.
    03-22-10 04:19 PM
    thk...
    Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan?
    03-22-10 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD