just bought an unlock code off cellunlock.net and thought it was an instant reply however have yet to hear anything from them.
    would they work on saturday afternoon?
    09-17-11 03:32 PM
    Try to contact their support?!
    09-17-11 04:09 PM
    have done still no answer. I ordered at 9pm UK time and I swear this is within business hours in montreal/miami
    09-17-11 04:24 PM
    have done still no answer. I ordered at 9pm UK time and I swear this is within business hours in montreal/miami
    Try freethisberry.com

Instant code, used them about 20 times to unlock o2,orange,voda and t-mob phones.. Always worked a treat and no matter what time I ordered here in uk, was always instant..

And only costs 10CAD so about 6 quid mate

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-17-11 04:31 PM
    but ive already spent 6 quid using cellunlock, using freethisberry doesnt solve the problem I have
    09-17-11 04:35 PM
    but ive already spent 6 quid using cellunlock, using freethisberry doesnt solve the problem I have

Just a suggestion as I thought you needed the code soon as..

My bad

09-17-11 04:58 PM
    While you're waiting to hear from them, try putting in a request at FreeMyBlackBerry.com

They aren't the fastest, but it is free for most BBs. I just got one from them and it worked flawlessly. And it really didn't take that long...
    09-17-11 04:59 PM
    just bought an unlock code off cellunlock.net and thought it was an instant reply however have yet to hear anything from them.
    Only some of us are instant. Cellunlock is a great website nonetheless, hopefully you've gotten a response from them by now.
    09-17-11 11:33 PM
    He already got his Blackberry unlocked.
    09-18-11 10:48 PM
    Try freethisberry.com

Instant code, used them about 20 times to unlock o2,orange,voda and t-mob phones.. Always worked a treat and no matter what time I ordered here in uk, was always instant..

And only costs 10CAD so about 6 quid mate

Thank you for the feedback! Just noticed this.
    09-19-11 09:36 AM
    Yes we work 7 days a week and usually send the codes pretty fast. Hope you received your code and all went well. If it was delayed, we will give you another free unlocking to make up for it.
    09-21-11 10:33 AM
    I may disagree, Cellunlock.nt is Not really a good service. Chat always offline and nobody answer the phone or email. I got an invalid code, took two days to get a request to confirm imei and no answer for two more days. No answer yet. I am trying a different company now and will ask a refund... If they ever answer!!l
    We reply to every email we get, check your junk/spam folder. What is your order number, we will be more then happy to look it up for you.
    06-08-12 06:02 PM
    Never got an update from you, just making sure you received your unlock code.
    06-13-12 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD