How can I reset my MEP counter code?
    Or is there another way to unlock my hard-blocked BB 9780?

If someone has an answer, please let me know.
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    05-04-11 10:31 PM
    I don't think there's a way with the 9780. You're better off selling it to someone who uses that carrier and of course, is informed that they can't unlock it.

I highly doubt you'll be able to find a working and affordable solution on this one! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    05-04-11 10:39 PM
    i thought it needs to be unlocked via dongle and software now that the remote unlocking via MEP code has been locked.

tell me, how does one use up ALL 10 code attempts?????? tell me you werent guessing the unlock code.
    05-04-11 11:15 PM
    Far as i know DM3 is supporting releasing Blackberry Bold 9700 hard-locked cell phone devices. not sure about the 9780 - but you need to send them the device.

It's so easy to unlock, why people dont read instructions before unlocking their blackberry device?
    here is Blackberry Bold 9780 unlocking instructions
    To prevent more of those.

I don't think there's a way with the 9780. You're better off selling it to someone who uses that carrier and of course, is informed that they can't unlock it.

I highly doubt you'll be able to find a working and affordable solution on this one! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    If DM3 Unlocking can't be done then i agree that this is the best solutions - to sell it to someone that uses this carrier. maybe you can even find a trade.
    05-05-11 03:48 AM
    hardlocked.com provides a service in US and Canada ...
    05-05-11 04:11 PM
    search somewhere locally that can help you unlock it! some offer dm3 unlocking but it usually costs more and takes a little longer
    05-05-11 06:10 PM
    agree with unlockthatphonecom
    08-05-11 12:08 PM
    No solution to it till now ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    02-07-13 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD