Hey,

I am from the island, Trinidad I recently got a BB 9780 from a T mobile Vendor in Texas while I was on holiday there and it was supposed to be unlocked however when i got back home to Trinidad and I insert my TSTT Bmobile Sim its asks me for a valid sim card and mep code. How Can i unlock my Phone. Please, any help will be appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 08:58 AM
    There's a whole forum dedicated to unlocking... http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/

02-02-11 09:31 AM
    Search some of the on-line retailers that offer unlocking services. Some offer the service for under a dollar. When you get the unlock code from them, they will include instructions on how to complete the process. It's not hard and in most cases you have the codes in a matter of minutes.

I'm not sure if T-Mobile does this, but my carrier will give you the unlock code at no charge if you paid full price for the device. I find it's easier to pay the dollar than to get put on hold and/or transfered forty times.

Good luck!
    02-02-11 09:41 AM
    thanks I'll try and get back with some feedback

02-02-11 10:01 AM
    PM me. I can help you out.
    02-02-11 11:08 AM
    Hey,

I am from the island, Trinidad I recently got a BB 9780 from a T mobile Vendor in Texas while I was on holiday there and it was supposed to be unlocked however when i got back home to Trinidad and I insert my TSTT Bmobile Sim its asks me for a valid sim card and mep code. How Can i unlock my Phone. Please, any help will be appreciated!

There are a ton of unlocking services here to help you out.
    02-02-11 03:35 PM
    no spam hema87!
    02-03-11 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD