I found a storm for verizon and Im trying to use it for tmobile. Prefer not to purchase the code. All answers are greatly appreciated. Thank you
    12-06-09 10:59 PM
    First of all if you "found" it you should turn it in. It's probably black listed anyway...

Second of all, if you're not a Verizon customer the only way to get it unlocked is to pay an unlocking service to unlock it.
    12-06-09 11:12 PM
    Yeah you will have to purchase a code sorry. Let us know if we can be of more help.
    12-08-09 08:41 PM
    I found a storm for verizon and Im trying to use it for tmobile. Prefer not to purchase the code. All answers are greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Contact Verizon and they will be able to advise you how to return it to the person who lost it. I wonder what your thoughts would be if your phone was the one that was lost?
    12-08-09 08:55 PM
    Would you want someone to unlock your storm if you lost it? Or see that it got back to you?
    12-09-09 08:41 AM
    If you find a phone keep it. Stop trying to rain on his parade. I'd be happy if I found a new phone and more than likely would not give it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD