Is there a genius out there who could tell me how to get the unlock code for my blackberry 8310. Before you advise, here are a few facts:

1- It's network locked to T-mobile UK. I moved from t-mobile to 02 a while ago but had this phone with me. Now, t-mobile says to go to blackberry for the code and they don't have it.

2- Spoke to blackberry and they told me it will be t-mobile since they have a contract with t-mobile and the code was sold to them. Hence, they cannot help me because it will be breach of their contract with t-mobile

3- Then I went to a site and paid but got the wrong code.

4- I am really frustrated and fed up.

I know someone out there will be able to help me - I am a full-time student and short of money ... can't afford to blow it up any further.

Phone: BB 8310
    IMEI: taken off now

Please help !
    Last edited by xbilz; 10-17-09 at 05:06 AM. Reason: mistake
    10-16-09 04:53 PM
    First of all take your IMEI number off this thread! Second, if the contract was created with Tmobile then they have the unlock code for it. It sounds to me that they just don't want to give it to you. You can get it unlocked from a 3rd party but search through crackberry to find the reputable unlockers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 05:18 PM
    If you or anyone has attempted 10 or is it 5, times to unlock it then it is irreversibly locked and will need a dongle if one exists to unlock it.
    10-16-09 05:55 PM
    Its 10 times I believe then the phone locks up I believe.

10-16-09 06:18 PM
    I can definately help you out. If we can't get you the right code like the people that you dealt with in the past, 100% money back
    10-17-09 01:45 AM
    Have somebody you know with t-mobile put their sim card in your phone and then have them call t-mobile and ask for the code. If they have been a customer long enough, t-mobile with just give them the code.
    10-17-09 08:10 AM
    Your Unlock Code is:

How to Unlock Your BlackBerry Curve Handset
    1. Remove the SIM card
    2. Power on the phone
    3. Turn off all Wireless Connections
    4. Go to Settings.
    5. Go to Options.
    6. Go to Advanced Options.
    7. Go to SIM card.
    8. Hold the ALT Key while typing in mepe ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing ).
    9. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code (if it doesn't retry step 8 typing MEPD or MEPPE instead).
    10. Type in the unlock code, press in the trackball to confirm.
    11. Restart the phone.
    12. Turn your Wireless Connections on again.

Welcome to Crackberry

10-17-09 11:11 AM
    do u have the 1 for 8320?
    10-17-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD