Hi,

I fact, my case is sucks...
    Just bought a used bb8900 on ebay and when delivered found it blocked. the bb asks for a pin, what about i have no idea. So tried to contact with the seller but no reply. Now have bb but cannot use it. Any idea how to crack the pin?
    04-21-10 07:39 PM
    PIN or password?
    04-21-10 08:45 PM
    Hi,

I fact, my case is sucks...
    Just bought a used bb8900 on ebay and when delivered found it blocked. the bb asks for a pin, what about i have no idea. So tried to contact with the seller but no reply. Now have bb but cannot use it. Any idea how to crack the pin?
    If you're talking about a Password, then simply enter the wrong password more then 10 times and then the phone will reset and erase all data on the phone.
    04-21-10 10:38 PM
    thank you guys!!!! i meant the password, not the pin (sorry). after 10 times it erased everything and now is working well, i still have to unlock...
    04-22-10 06:44 AM
    Any one of us can unlock it for you
    04-22-10 09:22 AM
    thank you guys!!!! i meant the password, not the pin (sorry). after 10 times it erased everything and now is working well, i still have to unlock...
    Great!!! One more step to go
    04-22-10 10:26 AM
    Glad to hear! Let any of us know if you need help unlocking your Blackberry. We can email you the unlock code within a couple of minutes.
    04-22-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD