02-12-10 02:40 PM
27 12
tools
    hi there, i found me a blackberry storm and i will love to unlock it, so i could use it for t-mobile, since i don't have a account with verizon, can someone get me a link where to unlock please. i'm a bb curve holder at the moment.
    12-03-08 07:05 AM
    hi there, i found me a blackberry storm and i will love to unlock it, so i could use it for t-mobile, since i don't have a account with verizon, can someone get me a link where to unlock please. i'm a bb curve holder at the moment.
    There is a sticky for this. It's in BOLD and reads "HOW TO UNLOCK THE STORM FOR T-MOBILE"
    12-03-08 07:07 AM
    There is already a sticky for this. Please do everyone the courtesy of searching before posting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 07:07 AM
    Tag team!!!!!1!!
    12-03-08 07:08 AM
    Where is the sticky? Maybe I'm just ******** but he asked where to get unlocked not how to get it to work. I actually need the same information because the first unlocking service did not work. We both do NOT have verizon but need to get the phone unlocked. Verizon is not being cooperative at all about it.
    12-03-08 09:48 AM
    There isn't a sticky for unlocking it. I think CrucialXtreme said he knew of someone sending away for an unlock code... You may want to ask him. CX... I will try to find the post later.

As far as Verizon, I am pretty sure they won't unlock it unless you are a subscriber....

12-03-08 10:13 AM
    There isn't a sticky for unlocking it. I think CrucialXtreme said he knew of someone sending away for an unlock code... You may want to ask him. CX... I will try to find the post later.

As far as Verizon, I am pretty sure they won't unlock it unless you are a subscriber....

A STICKY http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...m-95xx-106023/
    12-03-08 10:15 AM
    This has almost nothing to do with the OP.
    12-03-08 10:51 AM
    READING COMPREHENSION:A STICKY http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...m-95xx-106023/ ----> W/ an unlocked storm. This thread starts out saying that you have to have an already unlocked storm.

I will try to find the post that cx said he knew someone that was sending away to get it unlocked.
    12-03-08 12:06 PM
    oops! My bad.
    12-03-08 12:09 PM
    Can't find the post. But you will probably need to find an unlock service to do it.
    12-03-08 12:20 PM
    So after another exhaustive search I found this...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/unl...p-step-101677/
    12-03-08 12:32 PM
    Hopefully not to exhuasting... The op is not a Verizon Customer
    So.... He is looking for a way to unlock it...

12-03-08 12:48 PM
    I got an idea. Why dont you make it easier to search for stuff. I searched for how to unlock a storm for tmobile and it brought me here. So your comment about making it easier for everyone is not necessarily correct. If the information is here then why cant we just use it. I mean talking down to newbies like me just because I am confused and want to find the information is defeating the purpose of this site. I even searched for the sticky you referenced and I couldnt find it. So why dont you do us all a favor and update the search tools instead of acting like we are misusing the site.
    02-06-10 02:48 PM
    I got an idea. Why dont you make it easier to search for stuff. I searched for how to unlock a storm for tmobile and it brought me here. So your comment about making it easier for everyone is not necessarily correct. If the information is here then why cant we just use it. I mean talking down to newbies like me just because I am confused and want to find the information is defeating the purpose of this site. I even searched for the sticky you referenced and I couldnt find it. So why dont you do us all a favor and update the search tools instead of acting like we are misusing the site.
    is your phone not yet unlocked? either google "blackberry unlocking" or go to http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/ and find out a person/company there that can do it. Posting in here will just get a lot of people confused because they assume your phone is ALREADY unlocked and you can't access your service. This is also over a year old thread, so it's strange to see it brought back up.
    02-06-10 03:55 PM
    If I'm not mistaking they want A unlock service, as he said he found it and would like to UNLOCK the phone right?

I recommend you to go to CarrierUnlock
    I bought i code form them and planing to buy more, than you can go to the link up here and do the configurations!! Good luck
    02-06-10 05:45 PM
    Thanks for the referral. We can deliver the codes instantly, so let us know.
    02-06-10 11:58 PM
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM/Email us and we will help.
    02-07-10 01:37 AM
    Did any of you that flamed the guy who said there was a Sticky even read the Sticky? If not, you may want to try.
    Your Storm must be unlocked. If it's not, I recommend Unlocking.com You Need a T-Mobile SIM Card With An Active BlackBerry Data Plan Desk Top Manager 4.6 or Higher installed.
    Yes, that's right, it give a link. Also, if the person is directed to the Sticky to begin with, hey, even more questions might be answered. So .... how about reading before flaming ...
    02-07-10 02:29 PM
    Why to go so far and do all this, aren't forums to help? if there is a sticky or previous talk about that fine..It would be easier to just tell him, HERE, I RECOMMEND THIS LINK.... TO UNLOCK YOUR PHONE, FUTHER QUESTION GO TO THIS STICKY...
    02-08-10 01:54 AM
    I have personally used cellunlock.net and would recommend them to anyone.
    02-08-10 09:05 AM
    The Storm can't be put on T-mobile. T-mobile uses GSM network and the Storm uses Verizon's CDMA network. You can't put one on the other. For instants the iphone is a GSM phone and can be put on T-mobile, but not any other carrier.
    02-08-10 11:21 AM
    The Storm can't be put on T-mobile. T-mobile uses GSM network and the Storm uses Verizon's CDMA network. You can't put one on the other. For instants the iphone is a GSM phone and can be put on T-mobile, but not any other carrier.
    Storm and Storm2 can be used on T-Mobile or any other GSM carrier as long as they are unlocked before hand.
    02-08-10 11:36 AM
    Yes they can Storm is CDMA/GSM meaning you can unlock the GSM part of the phone and use it with other GSM Networks.
    02-08-10 01:03 PM
    I have personally used cellunlock.net and would recommend them to anyone.
    Thank you for the referral, much appreciated.
    02-08-10 01:03 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD