I'm trying to unlock my Tour and I've spoken to a few Telus reps that have given me a couple of different codes that will apparently unlock my phone, but I wanted to double-check to make sure that I have a number that looks right. Both of the codes I've been given are 6 digits, no letters or anything. Can anyone let me know if that's what it's supposed to look like? Thanks.
    12-11-09 07:26 PM
    Also, I keep getting a message saying "Code error; please wait...", which I assume isn't normal.
    12-11-09 07:40 PM
    That means they are incorrect codes.
    12-11-09 07:42 PM
    That means they are incorrect codes.
    Should it be a 6 digit code though?
    12-11-09 07:51 PM
    Should be either 8 or 16. Don't remember off hand, but NOT 6. Sounds like they gave you a sim card lock which isn't the same thing.
    12-11-09 07:55 PM
    OK. I was told to ask for the subsidy unlock code, and the rep I spoke to gave me both that plus a 'secondary unlock code', but neither of those are the right one?
    12-11-09 09:07 PM
    That is correct.
    12-11-09 09:09 PM
    I'm trying to unlock my Tour and I've spoken to a few Telus reps that have given me a couple of different codes that will apparently unlock my phone, but I wanted to double-check to make sure that I have a number that looks right. Both of the codes I've been given are 6 digits, no letters or anything. Can anyone let me know if that's what it's supposed to look like? Thanks.
    Telus code is 16 Digits. If they don't give it to you, we can get it for you.
    12-12-09 12:50 AM
    So can we. The code you've been given is wrong, but you should NOT keep trying to enter it. You're limited to 10 attempts, after which point none of us unlockers can help you unlock your phone by code..so let us know if you're looking for a working code
    12-14-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD