I just recently bought a T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900 curve and want to unlock it so I can use it on AT&T but I bought the code on ebay and entered it like 3 times and it didnt work. But does a SIM card need to be in the phone for it to work? if so I dont have a T-Mobile SIM card so i dont know how it will work

PLEASE HELP
    07-01-10 04:01 PM
    Put ur Att sim card or whatever carrier ur currently using and try again.. Or let ATT flash it for you. Better yet simply tell tmobile u want to unlock ur BB and they will/should do it for free. It amazes me that people actually pay fir this service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 06:53 PM
    Put ur Att sim card or whatever carrier ur currently using and try again.. Or let ATT flash it for you. Better yet simply tell tmobile u want to unlock ur BB and they will/should do it for free. It amazes me that people actually pay fir this service.

Flashing ONLY pertains to CDMA devices and carriers.

The eBay seller sold you the wrong code. Need to buy it from a legitimate unlocker.
    07-02-10 11:19 PM

T-Mobile will not provide a free unlock code to a person who is not their customer and purchased a used phone on eBay.
    07-02-10 11:55 PM
    I just recently bought a T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900 curve and want to unlock it so I can use it on AT&T but I bought the code on ebay and entered it like 3 times and it didnt work. But does a SIM card need to be in the phone for it to work? if so I dont have a T-Mobile SIM card so i dont know how it will work

PLEASE HELP
    Email us your IMEI and Code you received and we will check it for you.
    07-03-10 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD