I have a t-mobile bb and would like to unlock it so i can use it for my sprint plan any idea on a free way to do this. I don't have good standing with tmobile to get my free code from them....
    04-21-11 10:00 PM
    You can use any of the online unlocking services for blackberry to buy the unlocking code and then unlock it by yourself in minutes...

Also, if you need help with the unlocking itself you can find FREE INSTRUCTIONS for the unlocking here: Blackberry Unlocking instructions for Curve 8520

Your post would get more attention in the unlocking forum where you can get a lot of services.

About free codes, well there are some websites that will offer you a "free" code in exchange to something like a video of you unlocking the phone and stuff like that. but we all know that time is money and that's way instant blackberry unlocking services are not free - but they are pretty cheap.
    04-22-11 12:15 AM
    Don't use unlock to talk. There are expensive and very slow
    05-12-11 06:55 PM
    FreeMyBlackBerry.com. Free, within 24 hours, no gimics

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 10:24 PM
    You will not be able to activate your 8520 on the Sprint network. This phone has a GSM radio and Sprint operates a CDMA network therefor they are not compatible.
    05-12-11 10:45 PM
    A CDMA phone won't work on GSM networks.
    05-13-11 01:43 PM
    I have a t-mobile bb and would like to unlock it so i can use it for my sprint plan any idea on a free way to do this. I don't have good standing with tmobile to get my free code from them....
    This tmobile/at&t devices are not compatible with the Sprint network
    05-13-11 03:24 PM
    Right info once again FTB
    05-14-11 07:26 PM
    i wonder how many unlocker's would offer there services before nicely saying that phone cannot be used on sprint. sorry man! your phone will only be used on your network and other gsm networks. sprint is kind of on it's own little island when it comes to using phones on their network.
    05-20-11 08:13 PM
    Wow thats so dope. Thank you.
    We price match
    05-21-11 01:17 AM
    05-21-11 03:48 PM
    should i wink too haha. yes most of us pricematch! small business is better than no business at all!!!!

05-24-11 10:20 PM
    sure they're unlocked by now! enjoy your unlocked
    05-29-11 05:12 PM
    good to know...
    05-30-11 01:43 PM
    sure they're unlocked by now! enjoy your unlocked
    Would be ridiculous if they weren't lol.
    06-16-11 06:10 PM
    You can unlock your blackberry curve 8520 mobile phone by using an unlock code.You can get this code from Simpleunlocking.com at low cost.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.After specifying these details,they deliver an unlock code through email.Then you can unlock it using code by following the instructions given for your mobile phone from that site itself.
    07-01-13 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD