Hi All,

Trying to unlock a Bold 9700. Got MEP code and IMEI. Have tried one online service found on another thread in here but they don't appear to be offering unlock services at the moment as I get a Paypal error.

Can anyone else help?

Based in Canada but it is a UK phone locked to O2. Want to unlock to use a Canadian service.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Oh and should have said. I used this site - http://freemyblackberry.com/mepcode.html - to get MEP code and tried to use this site - http://iunlockblackberry.com/instruc...-instructions/ - to unlock but not accepting MEP code at step where you type MEP2. I figured after a couple of tries that it wanted the MEP2, not the MEP. How can I get the MEP2?
    Last edited by chromeman; 11-12-11 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Added more description
    11-12-11 04:07 PM
    Hi chromeman,

If you need an unlock code we can provide it instantly
    use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF

Cheers,

James
    11-13-11 05:02 AM
    There are many unlockers here that can provide you a mep2 code.
    11-13-11 12:17 PM
    Thanks both for the replies.

James, just used your service, first class, thank you. Blackberry is unlocked and working!
    11-13-11 12:33 PM
    Hi chromeman,

You are very welcome!

Glad you liked our instant service,

Cheers!

James
    Thanks both for the replies.

James, just used your service, first class, thank you. Blackberry is unlocked and working!
    11-13-11 07:29 PM
    Yes you choose a pro like us as we run on the same server. The links that you first provided are amateurs that do not know what they are doing. Way to go James.
    11-13-11 07:31 PM
    Thanks,
    Yes, The previous unlockers are amateurs

Both of us provide reliable instant service for our customers
    11-13-11 07:38 PM
    Good to know that you for your Blackberry unlocked! enjoy it!
    11-14-11 12:47 PM
    Hi chromeman,

If you need an unlock code we can provide it instantly
    use coupon code " crackberry " for 40% OFF

Cheers,

James

Hi James - I went to your website, and I did not get my code... help!
    01-21-12 09:03 AM
    Check your spam folder.
    01-21-12 09:21 AM
    Hey J_ewelz,

Can you email me at James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with your phones model, IMEI# and network/country it's locked to and I can check your order and resend you the code asap.

Cheers,

James
    Hi James - I went to your website, and I did not get my code... help!
    01-21-12 07:05 PM
    Hi All,

Trying to unlock a Bold 9700. Got MEP code and IMEI. Have tried one online service found on another thread in here but they don't appear to be offering unlock services at the moment as I get a Paypal error.

Can anyone else help?

Based in Canada but it is a UK phone locked to O2. Want to unlock to use a Canadian service.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Oh and should have said. I used this site - BlackBerry MEP Code - to get MEP code and tried to use this site - How to Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9700 | iUnlock Blackberry - to unlock but not accepting MEP code at step where you type MEP2. I figured after a couple of tries that it wanted the MEP2, not the MEP. How can I get the MEP2?
    You can PM to me your phones model, IMEI# and network/country it's locked and 1 minute you have code unlock. OK?
    01-22-12 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD