Hi i'm new to the forums,

My girlfriend is in need of unlocking her blackberry phone, can anyone of the crackberry team unlock this for her?

Am I able to receive the code for free?, I have her imei number and every other thing else needed.
    07-24-11 08:10 AM
    We are here to help you out, for this you have to send us your details....
    07-24-11 11:55 AM

My girlfriend is in need of unlocking her blackberry phone, can anyone of the crackberry team unlock this for her?

Am I able to receive the code for free?, I have her imei number and every other thing else needed.
    Bunch of different services here in the forum to help you...feel free to contact one of us for assistance....
    07-24-11 02:37 PM

If you need help unlocking let us know
    07-25-11 02:32 PM

Contact the carrier for the code or purchase one.
    07-25-11 09:26 PM

Were you finally able to get your girlfriend's phone unlocked?
    07-25-11 11:18 PM
    ok guyS 10bucks paypal i can help get codes100%
    07-26-11 01:20 AM
    We can unlock your Girl,s Blackberry
    07-26-11 04:12 PM
    Hi guys thank you for the replies, i managed to get it unlocked but i made a new thread to show the next problem i had with "call failed" being said everytime i tryed to ring or sms, i get full GPRS signal on any carrier.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ed-not-634780/
    08-06-11 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD