How Can I Unlock My Blackberry Storm 2 For Free i try'd BB INFO READER TYPED IN MY MEP it say code error :
    10-29-10 04:30 PM
    You need to visit the unlocking forum to get better help about that. I'm moving this to that section for better traffic and to help you. If you want to unlock it for free, you'll need to call Verizon Wireless and request the unlock code and instructions, which they will provide free of charge if your account is in good standing. Good luck.
    10-29-10 04:46 PM
    Or win a contest held by the vendors at their will.

Pay the $5-$10 to get it unlocked, support the people making this possible!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 05:48 PM
    How Can I Unlock My Blackberry Storm 2 For Free i try'd BB INFO READER TYPED IN MY MEP it say code error :
    The MEP info you get from the reader is not the Unlock code for your phone but data that is sometimes required to pinpoint the unlock code for your phone.

Send us an email and we can help you unlock your Blackberry.
    10-29-10 06:19 PM
    Hit up @cr0bar on twitter. He's the man that can hook you up!
    10-29-10 06:28 PM
    Need to contact your carrier or purchase one.
    10-30-10 12:15 AM
    I think you were typing something similar like this MEP-04598-005 but this is not unlock code, this info is what we use to get the correct code from the system. If you still need an unlock code for your blackberry, please contact us or any other unlockers here.
    10-31-10 12:53 PM
    I'd have to agree with express with that.
    10-31-10 09:55 PM
    Any of us unlockers on this thread can help you. Just make sure that you haven't tried to use the mep code that you have too many times because you will hardlock your phone.

Make sure to use someone that knows what they're doing
    11-01-10 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD