hello i am hoping someone can help me. i have a storm 9530 that is on the verizon network, but the problem is that i have t mobile. i understand that if I get the unlock code and download the service books for tmobile that i can use it on the tmobile network, minus the 3g capability. i was hoping that if i gave someone my IMEI number that they could give me my unlock code. verizon wont give it to me bc i am not a customer and i really dont wanna pay for it bc i am poor lol!!! someone please help me!!! Thank you!!!
    10-05-09 10:41 AM
    Not poor enough to buy a storm and pay the extra for the data plan per month... If I was poor I'd get a free pay as you go phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 10:51 AM
    hah i already have the data plan from my previous curve and the phone was given to me by a friend that was a previous verizon customer. im not always poor, just for the next two weeks and i dont wanna go that long without a phone. i lost my curve a week ago and have been without a phone since...
    10-05-09 10:54 AM
    Don't know how much it is to unlock. But I don't think anyone has a free unlock generator. If they did it wouldn't be allowed to post it on here anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 10:59 AM
    Have a friend of yours who is on verizon activate the storm and then ask them for the unlock code. the only catch is your friend has to have been a customer for at least 60 days.

otherwise, if you can't afford the $10-20 to unlock the phone.. you probably shouldn't have one..
    10-05-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD