Hi,
    ive looked all over for a guide and cant realy find one so ive turned to the members on crackberry for sum help. I have jus bought a blackbery curve 8520 and its blocked as the person i bought it off found it. I heard of radiolab tool which can unblock it by changing the imei number. I was wondering iff anyone can provide a tut and download link ? Thanks
    02-08-11 08:35 AM
    please can someone point me in the right direction or give me a little help i would appreciate it alot. Thank you
    02-08-11 09:38 AM
    I would think your best bet, would be to take it in to your cell-phone provider. They should be able to unblock it for you...but, since it was lost, the original owner blocked it so they wouldn't get charged for someone else using their phone. Bad form of your friend in my opinion in selling it even though it was blocked. Unless they didn't know. In which case, I would turn the phone in to your carrier so someone can get their own phone back.
    02-08-11 09:53 AM
    I would think your best bet, would be to take it in to your cell-phone provider. They should be able to unblock it for you...but, since it was lost, the original owner blocked it so they wouldn't get charged for someone else using their phone. Bad form of your friend in my opinion in selling it even though it was blocked. Unless they didn't know. In which case, I would turn the phone in to your carrier so someone can get their own phone back.
    ok thank you for your response. There is no branding on the phone to say what network or service provider it is on. I have another blackberry curve and i was wondering iff i could use the imei number off it to unblock the blocked one? Thanks
    02-08-11 10:04 AM
    ok thank you for your response. There is no branding on the phone to say what network or service provider it is on. I have another blackberry curve and i was wondering iff i could use the imei number off it to unblock the blocked one? Thanks
    Well, you probably could...I would think, but I have no clue how to do that, so hopefully someone else can help you out. Good luck!
    02-08-11 10:07 AM
    Well, you probably could...I would think, but I have no clue how to do that, so hopefully someone else can help you out. Good luck!
    ok Thank you for your help. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks
    02-08-11 10:20 AM
    come on people someone must no how to do this. Thanks
    02-08-11 11:09 AM
    Changing the IMEI is not legal and cannot be discussed here.
    02-08-11 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD