This is what up; i have a blackberry 9530 (storm) and i have a week trying to unlock it i have done everything possible the service books and all that .. these is as far ive gotten i have i have the BBM going and the windows live (BUT THEY REALLY SLOW) but i cant seem to get the browser going...i had a BB storm before with tmobile but when i got it, it had everything perfect and was running great i dont know why i sold it =\ ... but i was wondering if anyone could let me know how to maybe restart everything to start all over or something.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...

If you need anymore information just ask ill let you know!..

PLEASE AND THANKS YOU..
    10-25-09 03:13 PM
    Wipe the phone, load a new OS, and start over.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    Last edited by Greenhawk; 10-25-09 at 03:20 PM.
    10-25-09 03:18 PM
    That should work for you.
    10-25-09 04:38 PM
    C'mon! You've been trying for a week and this is your first Crackberry.com post?? This is the first place to come and post your problems!
    10-26-09 09:31 PM
    Hey all. First. Gotta say I love Crackberry! It has helped me on so many occasions that I can't even tell you. Well just wanted to give a shout to all the Tmobile Storm Users out there and share the blog I started about some of the issues we faced and try to share some of my experiences. Suggestions and comments are surely welcome.

Love the .323

The Blackberry Review
    11-04-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD