Hi, i recently gave my friend my blackberry as i got another, the blackberry i gave him has been unlocked from vodafone UK and he inserted his sim and can easily use SMS and call people. However he cannot get on the internet in anyway as he only gets gprs in lower case letters at the top right hand side of the screen, i understand he needs GPRS instead. He told me he had an unlimited internet plan on his recent phone which was on the 3 network UK. Any thoughts???
    09-02-10 08:09 PM
    pretty sure he needs service books...
    09-02-10 08:10 PM
    hows he get them?
    09-02-10 08:11 PM
    Hi, i recently gave my friend my blackberry as i got another, the blackberry i gave him has been unlocked from vodafone UK and he inserted his sim and can easily use SMS and call people. However he cannot get on the internet in anyway as he only gets gprs in lower case letters at the top right hand side of the screen, i understand he needs GPRS instead. He told me he had an unlimited internet plan on his recent phone which was on the 3 network UK. Any thoughts???
    Make sure his internet plan is a Blackberry Data Plan and not just a regular one.
    09-04-10 12:03 AM
    Needs to have a BIS or a BES plan.
    09-04-10 12:53 AM
    A generic data plan will not work. He needs a BlackBerry data plan (BIS).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-05-10 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD