ok...so ive had my Storm 2 for a lil while now and ive been getting by ok with certain apps not working correctly, but now im kinda fed up. Opera Mini version 5 and this YouTube App i have wont work at all unless im connected to WiFi, Berry Weather and Poynt wont work unless my GPS is on.......My Storm 2 is unlocked and im running OS 5.0.0.607, please help...i really like the phone and i thought things were going to be easier then this
    05-28-10 10:58 AM
    Do you have the proper Blackberry Data Plan on your account, and the correct service books loaded?

Have you followed the instructions in this thread?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    05-28-10 12:05 PM
    Service books and data plan would be my first stop too

Also, what happens when you try to use them? APN settings correct?
    05-28-10 05:45 PM
    ok...so ive had my Storm 2 for a lil while now and ive been getting by ok with certain apps not working correctly, but now im kinda fed up. Opera Mini version 5 and this YouTube App i have wont work at all unless im connected to WiFi, Berry Weather and Poynt wont work unless my GPS is on.......My Storm 2 is unlocked and im running OS 5.0.0.607, please help...i really like the phone and i thought things were going to be easier then this
    Really need to be on a BIS/BES plan for everything to work as it should.
    05-28-10 09:32 PM
    how do u change the APN settings....and also yes i have the blackberry data plan
    05-30-10 10:22 AM
    Do you have all Service Books loaded?
    05-31-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD