Hey everyone,

I've done some searching but haven't come up exactly with what I need yet. I've found some guides, and followed instructions, but I haven't been successful in resolving my issues.

I am on a corporate BES account. My old device was a Curve, and I was recently granted permission to switch to a Storm 2 device. I unlocked the Storm 2, put the SIM in, and my calls and texts work fine. However, my browser and MMS do not. I found some info on how to fix browser and MMS from a Verizon device that is unlocked and working on AT&T (my situation), but that didn't fix it.

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to do this. I'd prefer to fix these issues BEFORE getting our admin to activate me on our BES with my new PIN for email, so that I can KNOW that the Storm 2 will work for me as needed before asking them to do the switch... I'd hate to have to ask them to switch it back to the old device if I find out I can't make things work.

So, in short, does anyone know how to fix a browser/MMS issue on an unlocked Verizon Storm 2 9550 device that is now on AT&T with an AT&T SIM card inserted?

Thanks a bunch...

-Aug
    08-31-10 12:13 PM
    Storms 2's have always had issues on AT&T because of the service book issue. Your BES admin may be able to push them out OTA if he knows what he is doing.
    08-31-10 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD