Hello, I have just brought my husband a bb from an online auction site, it is contacted to orange, she kept the sim and the phone has never been used, they were very above board so i have no fear of it being stolen. My husband and i are both on o2 as we like the free calls and text we get with our sims and want to stay with o2. Can one of you very nice people help me please.
    KndRgds xhillx
    Last edited by xhillx; 07-06-11 at 04:46 PM.
    07-06-11 04:27 PM
    hey welcome to crackberry, it is very simple to unlock a BB you will need a few things. you will need to find the IMEI number of the BB and you will need a website that will provide an unlock code they usually cost 8-10$ a good site is UnlockMyBerry Instant BlackBerry MEP Unlock Service | The world's fastest BlackBerry Unlocking service they reply very quick. when you go to the website and request an unlock code you give the site the IMEI number which you can find by typing into the home screen *#06# and the number will pop up give them the numbers only you will give them your email your country and the current carrier that the phone is locked to. before you do any of this you will want to put your own sim card in the phone and when it comes time to put the unlock code in you will go into settings, options, advanced setting, then sim card once at sim card the screen will be white it will say no valid sim card you will type in MEPD it will bring up a screen and most of the things on the screen will say disabled when there you will type MEP1 it will bring up a spot to type thats where you type in the code after you enter the code your phone will be unlocked good luck and let me know how it goes.
    07-06-11 06:32 PM
    Feel free to contact us and we'll help you out...
    07-06-11 06:35 PM
    Hello, I have just brought my husband a bb from an online auction site, it is contacted to orange, she kept the sim and the phone has never been used, they were very above board so i have no fear of it being stolen. My husband and i are both on o2 as we like the free calls and text we get with our sims and want to stay with o2. Can one of you very nice people help me please.
    KndRgds xhillx
    Tons of unlocking services in the forum. We offer instant service.
    07-07-11 11:46 AM
    We offer online service...
    In a moment you will get you problem solved...
    07-10-11 07:37 AM
    KndRgds xhillx
    Were you able to get your situation straightened out?
    07-10-11 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD