Firstly thanks for willing to read my post,
    as topic i got a vzw 9530 unlocked and i have been using it in indonesia with indosat as a carrier and everything worked fine i can register it with the carrier.

The problem begin when i moved to new zealand and i tried to register my blackberry with vodafone nz and i haved signed a 12 month contract which is a MUST if you want to have a BIS in your bb.And i cannot register my bb in their network,they tried everthing and the said that my bb is DATA LOCKED either by indosat or verizon. I haved called indosat and ask them to check if they released my pin and they said they already haved and nothing wrong with my bb. vodafone NZ ask me to register my bb via their website and enter my pin and my imei there but when i do the website says:

"Cannot create account:

This BlackBerry(R) device is not registered with your wireless service provider.
    Please register this device and verify that the URL of the current web site matches
    the one provided by your wireless service provider.

To register:

1. In the Application list on your device, click Options, or click Settings Options.

2. Click Advanced Options > Host Routing Table.

3. Click the Menu key and click Register Now.

If the error persists, contact your wireless service provider."

please guys if can fond a solution for this.

and i haved tried to register via host routing table so many times but nothing happen...

PS: i can make phone calls and text message, but no BIS.

thanks a lot before!!!
    02-24-10 10:00 PM
    Help Please guys.......
    02-25-10 12:50 AM
    Help Please guys.......

Have you found a solution? I'm having the same problem with Vodafone TR.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 05:17 PM
    It may still be registered on Verizon's network.
    04-05-10 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD